Valkyrie~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyrie~

Pure Light? Pure Int? Hybrid? How am I gearing my lencea >.<... Someone halp.

Class: Valkyrie

IGN: Spinny
    I'm pikachu, Love me.

to answer your questions
    1. Yes pure light since our based element is light
    2. Pure Int yes stack as much Int as you can since we're getting our Class Mastery reworked with 50% Int on top of our 30% dmg boost for 2 seconds
    3. There are many ways to gear your Valkyrie depending on committed you are and what funds are available.
    The best choice for gold efficiency is

Weapons:
    2 +12 or +13 (i regret not going +13 on my weapons) Evo Coma Weapons since the shards are easy to get
    idnU weapons if you like

Armor:
    Choice of going 5 piece rdnL's +6 (you can go +12 if you dare)
    2 Cor-nura/ultimate headpiece and gloves (if you're fd stacking) 3 piece rdnLs chest, pants, and boots (for extra movement spd)
    full set +12 or +13 theano armor (to prep up the enchancement xfer from theano to ugrade armors
    indU armor if you like (you can transition from +12/+13 theano to indU once we get the enchancement xfer)

Accessories
    Best bet is rdnL necklace, earrings, and 1 magic ring and 1 tech ring with either dmg or crit with elemental teching Piercing Spike

Gems:
    Quality Wise w/ high vit or mag dmg if possible
    Quality Life Giving w/ high vit and int line if possible
    2 Lgrade light gems, NO CONVERSION NEEDED
    These are for the rndL's

Guild gem for 90 headpiece armors and try to boost it as far as you can
    Accessory gems: 2 quality wise, 1 90 light gem at +14 or +15(since its almost equivalent to Lgrade Gem)

With skill building your lencea, its entirely up to you. I recommend looking at MikiKoahku's guide; the guide and person has helped me alot with Valk :3

Enjoy the class!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X