Dark Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Banquet

I see few machina clears of DB, and while some of that is due to the relatively low popularity of the class, a lot of people tell me they just can't clear it. That being the case I decided to record one of my runs as a bit of a guide. The run went pretty badly actually seeing as how I died on last stage pretty early but managed to pull out the win. Video starts at Floor 8 as I feel like anyone can get that far without a problem.

If you're a defensio you can just use taunting blow/detonate it and kidney blow when they fall down on final stage, repeat process.
    Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 45 million gamers gather every month on Twitch to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch's video platform is the backbone of both live and on-demand distribution for the entire video game ecosystem. This includes game publishers, developers, media outlets, industry conventions and press conferences, casual gamers and gaming for charity events. Twitch also caters to the entire esports industry, spanning the top pro players, tournaments, leagues, talk shows and organizations. Learn more at https://twitch.tv.
    Last edited by Ruccia; 11-08-2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: Added defensio tips

I'm glad there are more Ruinas clearing now, grats. :^) I recommend shortening Overcharge since you can get all your hits off faster and more accurately and especially since the bosses have small hitboxes.

Comment

Going to thank you in advance (will watch once I free up time) as I have been meaning to clear with my Defensio, but could not get that extra push to clear the whole thing (I know the video is on Ruina but it may help me!). I have yet to try after transfer occurred but before transfer required quite the skill to clear
      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

• Ruccia
        Ruccia commented
        Editing a comment
        Its actually easier to clear on a defensio since taunting blow reliably knocks the mobs down giving you time to gather steam or just do damage to them, and auto repair to get rid of the extremely lethal poison etc. Taunting blow even takes care of the mobs that spawn when you kill one, if Deus Ex Machina isn't up.
    Working...
    X