Charging gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging gear

Can someone explain this mechanic to me? I'm not sure how it works. Thanks!

Use a Patrona Skill and then Hold Left click, your charging gear will inherit the total damage % from the skill you used Plus the Charging gear/Over charge Multiplier

any of these skills can function well with charging gear:
    Beat down, Kidney Blow, Flying Knee, Twister Kick, Pressure burst, and Taunting Blow

Comment

Oh okay, got it, thanks!

Just to clarify, say I use beat down with 1000%. When I hold down left click, does it do a couple of normal attacks, which are all 1000%, then the charging gear hit, which is 3000%?

Also, does charging gear benefit from a skill crest on beat down in the above example?

Thanks!

Comment

• Rachel
        Rachel commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I never saw a difference, maybe because I am bad. :^( I tested it earlier and there was no noticeable difference between dmg plate vs no dmg plate. They averaged out to be the same. Conditions might not have been optimal though.
        Last edited by Rachel; 11-15-2016, 10:04 PM.

• CharginTool
        CharginTool commented
        Editing a comment
        tbh I'm not 100% sure either but iirc the in-depth guide from the nexon forums referred that only EXi wasn't affected by damage plate (before the first buffs for ruina came). But I do know that my twister kick OC ticks are nearly the same as my PB consistently so I was under the assumption.

• alaraen
        alaraen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the help in clarifying it! Sorry for the delayed thanks, my b
    Working...
    X