Hotkeys/Skill bar Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotkeys/Skill bar Setup?

I have made a Runia machina through the chronicle character event, and im pretty familiar with all of the skills. I've been playing with combos and such for at least a day straight, but I have no clue how my skills should be set up on my skill bar. Right now, I do not have any of the 3 Gear Step abilities linked because I usually just Body Check and Duck into the three. Is that a bad tactic to use? Just looking for guidance on how the rest of my skills should be set up. Any help is appreciated.

I mostly just use my buffs, Pressure burst,beyond the wall,air parry,and kindey blow for the instant.because I just use input for the other skills

Comment

While I do have all of the skills set up on my hotbar, I rarely use them for either of my Machinas. While this is for my Defensio, the concept is the same for Ruina. Using Beyond the Wall gives me a Beatdown EXi, which I have to use by pressing the button so I have that there. So if you use your input for Exploding Palm, you can use your Kidney Blow by pressing the button. Obviously you'll want to have your buffs on the hotbar, but the rest should be through input.

Comment

Working...
      X