My machina sisters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My machina sisters...

We must rejoice in these changes that have been made in KDN that will eventually be here in NA...

Petrona

Steam
    - [Steam]Maximum point is changed to 20

Flow Up/Follow-Up
    - DMG 20% debuff is added

Overclocking
    - Previous skill description is removed
    HP recovery effect is added

Step Up
    - 2 [Steam] points are obtained when skill is activated.

Foot Stomping/Stomp Shuffle

Rock Away/Steam Release

Ruina

Overboosting(Attack)/Pressure Release (Attack)
    - [Steam] requirement is removed
    - All [Steam] is consumed when skill is activated
    - Skill cooldown is changed to 60 seconds
    - Skill duration is changed to 35 seconds
    - Upon successful hit of Gear Step, [Main Skill] duration is reduced by 1 seconds.
    - FD increase effect is changed to 10%
    - 5% Movement Speed increase effect is added
    - Overboosting[Attack] can be used under Overboosting[Attack] status

Class Mastery 1
    - Self AGI is increased 50%
    - Self FD is increased 50%
    - 1 Steam per AGI effect is removed

Defensio

Overboosting(Defense)/Pressure Release (Defense)
    - Action Speed is changed 20% -> 15%
    - [Steam] requirement is removed
    - All [Steam] is consumed when skill is activated
    - Skill cooldown is changed to 45 seconds
    - Skill duration is changed to 35 seconds
    - FD increase effect is changed to 10%
    - 5% Movement Speed increase effect is added
    - Overboosting[Defense] can be used under Overboosting[Defense] status

Beatdown EX
    - Additional DMG is changed 100% -> 200%
    Skill duration is changed to 4 seconds

Reaping Over EX/Twister Kick EX
    - Additional DMG is changed 100% -> 200%
    Skill duration is changed to 8 seconds

Taunting Blow
    - Skill DMG is increased
    Max LvL Skill DMG 1786% -> 3992%

Taunting Blow EX
    - Sign is automatically exploded.

Class Mastery 1
    - Self AGI is increased 50%
    - Self FD is increased 50%
    - 1 Steam per AGI effect is removed

Source: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...ck-mara-update

Think its time for me to make a new skill build a rotation QAQ I'd like some more info on how much overclock heals for tho.
    IGN: CharginTool
    Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
    (9 ′︵‵ )9

Oh wow! These changes are beautiful!

I wonder if auto-repair will work with pressure release? o.o

Comment

The ruina ones sound scary, if overcharge is that slow and you can't maintain buff sounds really bad. Also according to that pressure release steam requirement removed...and agility also removed from steam, so what does steam even do then?

Comment

I guess I should start playing again, huh.

A mechanical Marshmallow.

Comment

But, what happens if we get hit by a dispel/ buff wipe like in RDN?
          Discord: Cleats#0717
          IGN: DontBeSalty

Comment

• EpicFailure
            EpicFailure commented
            Editing a comment
            Cry, like what we already do at the moment.

I'mma hold any extra thoughts and opinions until more information has been found about the changes. There's always more than what it seems and I don't wanna be giving out opinions that turn out to be shet in the future. qAq
          (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Originally posted by CharginTool View Post
            I'mma hold any extra thoughts and opinions until more information has been found about the changes. There's always more than what it seems and I don't wanna be giving out opinions that turn out to be shet in the future. qAq
            That's a very good thought process honestly.

Comment

More damage for Defensio? Damage debuff? Steam not needed? A loss of 5% action speed on a skill that we can keep up with Auto Repair?

I want.

Comment

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7438818/?zw
                Ruina Video
                Credit: Fiz for finding video

Hope It helps

DN News Reporter & Translator
                Integration #9140

Comment

Did some thinking and these are a good buffs on both ends,
                  the agi% and FD % boosts are now in your passive meaning its there 100% of the time now
                  Both pressure release buffs give 10% FD so now we have 3 self fd buffs lmao
                  More self healing as pressure release has a shorter duration and a cooldown
                  the only thing that is questionable is that defensio's pressure release buff is at a 45 sec cooldown while ruina's is at 60 sec.

cooldowns are never an issue for defensio as we can just spam auto repair to keep reducing its cooldown.
                  But Ruina doesnt have that. Im guessing the cooldown is longer to limit ruina's self healing but if thats the case why not just nerf the heal amount for ruina and keep the cooldowns the same at 45 sec.

I wish they would have buffed defensios barrier in some form like a duration increase on the EX
                  but now that these buffs have happened I doubt that will ever be the case

Comment

If defensios taunting blow is automatically exploded, does that mean the aggro is lost? or its independent of the explosion?
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Aisuru
                      Aisuru commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not entirely sure if it means that the mark is popped immediately on use of the skill, or when you decide to activate. If it's the latter, it just means that instead of waiting for the 3 explosions to go off, it just goes off all at once. But maybe it's the former where it just explodes and the concept of aggro is gone.

So from what extra information I've gathered on Ruina buffs (shoutouts to Vara for testing her out and relaying information back to us) the changes are this (i stand to be corrected if anyone proves anything wrong):

Getting 20 steam (3 steam per gearstep performed) = yellow gear step icon. If you do yellow gear step (manually or by the hotkey) it refreshes overboost/pressure release (ATK) similar to the Shooting Star's skills costing bullets, except it costs 20 steam. This process all can be done within like 4-5 seconds.

Overclock now heals 1.5% per tick with about 2-3 ticks every second. No MP recovery anymore so MP passives will be more useful in the future.

Only the skills with EX's are affected by the CD reduction for either class, for Ruina it reduces knee kick, kidney (unknown if EXi is affected), exploding palm, follow up and pressure burst.

Each hit of a gear step (not just hitting the gearstep itself) reduces the CD of EX skills by one second. (say you hit steam release three times = 3 second reduction)

CD of overboost/Pressure Release cannot be reduced by gear stepping unless you use a CD skill plate

Basically these new buffs let's us keep up the buff full time easier and punishes us even less for getting debuffed.
                    10% more FD overall and more Agility overall. More nuke skills can be pulled off more often by gearstepping.

From what I can tell just by looking at the text and some videos...this buff is PHENOMENAL.

As for new rotations I think I'mma hold off on that. The build in theory for the future (up for debate) might be this? I dunno I'd like to play with her personally to know what exactly I'd like in my build. https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0---0--00--00
                    Last edited by CharginTool; 12-08-2016, 10:57 PM.
                    (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Originally posted by CharginTool View Post
                      Only the skills with EX's are affected by the CD reduction for either class, for Ruina it reduces knee kick, kidney (unknown if EXi is affected), exploding palm, follow up and pressure burst.

Each hit of a gear step (not just hitting the gearstep itself) reduces the CD of EX skills by one second. (say you hit steam release three times = 3 second reduction)

CD of overboost/Pressure Release cannot be reduced by gear stepping unless you use a CD skill plate
                      So wait, does that mean auto-repair only affect ex skills now?

Comment

Nawh I think auto repair still works the same but if you do like steam release spam as a defensio. It'll reduce the cd of ur beat down and twister kick etc. I have not as much info on defensio so that's the best I can do QAQ

I should reverse the order of when I said that...
                        Last edited by CharginTool; 12-09-2016, 10:46 AM.
                        (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Nothing really changes with defensio.
                          everything is the same except you get +2 steam from gear steps.

also gear steps does reduce pressure burst for ruina, i think the server lag just made it not look like it for me.
                          defensio doesnt have gear step cd reduction.
                          Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                          Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                          Discord: vara#2664
                          recent costumes list

Comment

• Aisuru
                            Aisuru commented
                            Editing a comment
                            More damage and stats, so at least that's something I can be really happy about.
                        Working...
                        X