Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
    Discord: vara#2664
    recent costumes list

Comment

Use this to mine salt in the arena
      https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0--00--00

4 leftover SP

-You can drop ruina ulti if you don't plan on doing any group pvp

-Bounding lv6 is just for style points and to reach 45 machina sp, you can invest in the mp passives if you prefer.

-Machina has an mp consumption problem imo, but using an mp crest for tumble helped me more than the passives ever did

-If you're really about that life, you can drop ruina ulti, take 2 sp from twister kick, 5 from follow up and use the 4 leftover sp to get maxed lariat which does 12k on a 10 second cooldown (8secs with crest)

The crests I've found most useful are:

Kidney Blow Action Speed - to reliably break high SA skills even when slowed + reduces occurrences of being beat out by enemy SA break skills with quicker animations

Tumble Cooldown- Universally useful

*Tumble Regen - Will completely solve any mana consumption problems you may or may not have. Usefulness may vary between players/playstyles

Lariat Cooldown - bread and butter opener, panic button sa breaker, good to have ready at a moments notice

Autorepair Cooldown - Puts you on your feet, is an iframe, lowers cooldown timers, removes debuffs, makes your skin smooth, raises your GPA, pays off your student
      loans. Very useful crest

Elbow Attack & Body Check Action Speed- Allows you to do fancy combos to impress the ladies. I recommend getting both or neither
      Last edited by Tiny; 12-31-2016, 08:18 AM.
      Tiny - ShootingStar
      Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
      Moon#8229

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Autorepair Cooldown - Puts you on your feet, is an iframe, lowers cooldown timers, removes debuffs, makes your skin smooth, raises your GPA, pays off your student
        loans. Very useful crest
        Lmao, ty much for the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          Use this to mine salt in the arena
          https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0--00--00

4 leftover SP
          Thanks, this is what I was using for the time being. I took out changing gear, overclock and pressure release since I have no intentions of touching PvE on this character. Any suggestions on this build? I'm using knee kick AS, kidney AS, repair CD, taunting blow CD.
          https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0--0---00

Comment

Charging gear isn't anything ground breaking, but you can use it to SA tank and immediately punish an enemy's wake up attack and then hit space twice to ducking>step up>anything

Overcharge gives you the 20% phys dmg boost at max steam, and is nice to have for long drawn out fights or to prep yourself during a slow start to a round of group pvp

Pressure burst gives you 30 seconds of ducking>step up spam to not only reduce taunting blow's cd but give you the 20%mdef buff which really helps when fighting all of the hard hitting awakened magic classes that are running around the arena now

I wouldn't say any of these skills is a must have, so it's fine if you don't want them, but they certainly do have uses outside of PvE

I'm not a fan of knee AS plates on defensio because the skill is already fast enough to be used after steam release for max damage unless you have slow hands. If you just want it to be a fast and reliable combo tool, jump>knee (or jump>right click> knee if you're worried about timing) for the faster version and take advantage of its deceptively low vertical hitbox. Knee AS plates seem like something only a ruina should need imo. I'd use that slot for something else

The other crests are fine
            Tiny - ShootingStar
            Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
            Moon#8229

Comment

Is anyone around to put an update to this? I'm coming back to the game ♥

Comment

Working...
              X