Chaos Mage Skill Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my build for optimal dps:

u can ignore other builds in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Echelos

"discredit"? you literally posted a faulty build. regardless of whether or not it was on accident, no matter what you gave bad information. also please look up the definition of salt and take your toxicity back to the pvp thread.
      How is it faulty when I had more than enough SP leftover to cover a missed skill? You accuse me of giving bad information but the logic in which your build was based on is highly flawed and inconsistent. Haven't said one word to you either but suddenly I'm the toxic one.

Originally posted by Echelos View Post
      I am always happy to help and love making new friends! ♥
      lmfaooo pls

Comment

Ain't it nice to have 2 passionate chaos mages here...

Anyways. the TLDR for anyone reading this is
        maxed gravity well/blast, triple orbs, FF
        grab focus/awakening passives

Everything else is pretty much a filler
        Honestly right now I'm just using

I will probably drop toxic to 1, as well as comet to 1. There is literally almost no opportunity to cast the other filler skills. I mainly use toxic as a way to know when to start dps rotation as well as the initial 30% dark passive.

I find no need for black hole even in just dungeon just because of gravity rush cleans up mobs nicely.

Shockwave I don't know why I have it there but, I guess its for when I'm bored.
        Eraser is to save me from the mass aoes from nests/raids that my party sometimes messes up on and/or am unable to dodge a mech in time.

Edit: so I forgot about the sp minimum so... just throw points onto that mp passive... and I guess i'll keep toxic at 6 just for sp purposes.
        Last edited by Darkness; 10-06-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

you seem really arrogant.

perhaps you should learn some humility.

you say people like them aren't a concern to you but you keep responding and posting.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
            you seem really arrogant.

perhaps you should learn some humility.

you say people like them aren't a concern to you but you keep responding and posting.
            And even felt the need to triple post out of saltiness just to bash Zeref when he's just as passionate and dedicated to Chaos Mage... Even if it's true Meteor and Magic missile awakening are useless this cap, there was no need to act so arrogant and uncivilized when you could just have explained your points with some humilty in a respectful manner <.<

Elementalists are nice people, come to the Elementalist side of the force We need more IW too
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

yeah I dont get it.

borderline psychopath behavior over a character build in a video game.

Comment

the only one flipping out here is you.

Comment

You're both acting like immature little children. How about that? Echo, you very clearly started it with your condescending remark (so stop playing the victim here).. Zeref, you were fine until you fell for Echo's toxicity and started being toxic yourself (should not have even replied outside of saying "oh, I made a mistake, here I fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out even if you were a bit rude in doing so.")

​​​​​Now put your e-peens away and have fun.
                  AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

Informative thread............................................ ........................... :thumbs up:
                    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

wtf is this thread

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by Dankoy View Post
                        wtf is this thread
                        A quality demotivational poster for Chaos Mage

Comment

Working...
                        X