♥Pyro Skill♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ♥Pyro Skill♥

Dis is my Pyro build~ Feel free to correct me, but i think this is the best XD

Fire burst (sorc tree) is very underwhelming and not worth the dmg even with fire%

This is the build I use : https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

Using tumble/Dash for Icy Gust is wasting a CD for fireball Instant combo (slowing effect is not worth it unless you wanna PvP and I know nothing of that)

Shockwave lvl 1 and Wheeling staff lvl 6 for pushing objects

Toxic spray for SP dumb, Toxic spray is also very useful to know when a boss i-frame is over so you don't waste your DPS.

Rest is just : Max everything fire related. Flame Spark dmg is poop but we use it so often and there's nothing else, so why not ?
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

I was about to ask if fire burst got buffed without me knowing lmao

but yeah your build will be fine after you drop fire burst and allocate the SP somewhere else. My pyro build is pretty similar to Axxon's minus the wheeling staff but that's just preference

Comment

Is the thing with all Sorc's first tree now Toxic Spray > Void Blast? Technically both can be used for knowing when you can start DPS'ing since they have a decent amount of time on the field when thrown out, but Imma guess it's mainly a preference for something or the dmg is actually better now for Toxic Spray, but not to where it heavily influences how much DPS we do?
        Discord: Lumpialex#1253

Comment

IMO it doesn't matter whether you go void blast or toxic spray (because their damage is barely noticeable compared to your pyro/ele skills) as long as you have either lv6 wheeling or shock wave for pushing mechanics.

edit: as always you can use fire burst + wheeling staff to push ^^ Sorc tree really doesnt matter (at this point I might as well tell OP that it doesn't matter if he levels fire burst.. but if he wants better damage than yes go ahead and get toxic or void blast)

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
          Other Characters:
          Saint/s -
          Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
          Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
          Ice Witch - SachMizora
          Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Void blast is good during dungeons, to finish off stragglers that didn't die to firewall.

Comment

i like toxic spray to break things

Comment

Working...
              X