Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume

I finally have enough gold for some costume pieces but don't know which ones to get first, and how much I should spend for each piece. Some help would be appreciated

Get
    1. Hat
    2. Pants
    3. Shoes?
    4. Body Armor?
    5. Gloves?

I think its like that or you swap body armor and shoes.

Dunno what price is good enouf but they dropped ever since 10k-11k per piece :'D...

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
    Other Characters:
    Saint/s -
    Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
    Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
    Ice Witch - SachMizora
    Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

If you're currently using a 4-piece costume (Marine/Awakening), I'd prioritize it as:
      1. Heels
      2. Tights
      3. Hairband
      4. Dress
      5. Warmers

If you're using a 5/7-piece set (Gardener/Rajuul), then you should go for Hairband first. The 5-pc headgear isn't as good as the 4-pc headgear, so you'll see a more significant increase in damage from upgrading that first.
      If you're a converted WM, it's better to get the Tights before the Heels because the elemental % will be more useful.
      If you're thinking about weapons as well, they give the most significant improvement in damage.
      I wouldn't pay more than 8k for the armor pieces. Also, make sure that the piece you buy still has Listings left. If it doesn't, its value decreases considerably because then you can't resell it later.
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        Just use a warranty, adds 1 listing
    Working...
    X