X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• • Echo's In-Depth Chaos Mage Guide •

At long last.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...G2Nbfqvb9UNks/

First a big thanks to Fabulous for pushing me to make this guide and offering his assistance with formatting and editing. He added a lot of tips and laid out all the boring stuff that I dread when making guides, so without him we wouldn't have even started this in the first place. Make sure to thank him!

If you have any comments or questions about the guide, feel free to contact us on Discord. ♥

Echelos#0677
    Fabulous#3971
    Last edited by Echelos; 07-22-2017, 06:39 PM.
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

• reserved space •
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

when u have to request access to view a guide :|

Discord: Muppo#5140

Comment

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        There shouldn't be any problem with viewing the document, but I can check again.

so kawaii
      great formatting, easy to read and the skill icons help a lot
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        ty meatball mama. ♥

that formatting looks awfully similar to Zeref 's guide lol

Last edited by Amaterasu; 08-11-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        ive never seen his guide so i wouldn't know, probably wasn't worth reading anyway. plus fabulous was responsible for formatting so you can ask him. :^)
        Last edited by Echelos; 08-11-2017, 12:03 AM.

• Amaterasu
        Amaterasu commented
        Editing a comment
        bruh

Last edited by Amaterasu; 08-11-2017, 04:21 PM.

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        and yet as i've previously stated. fabulous was in charge of formatting. so if you have any issues feel free to contact him as he wrote this part of the guide.

also if you are only capable of comparing a single page out of my 25 page guide then i don't see any purpose for this conversation.

Echelos That's cute; almost comical considering you were the first person to reply to my thread.

If you're gonna rip off my guide, you could at least try not to undermine it. I don't know, pretend to be a decent person sometime? Might be an unfamiliar concept but should be possible, even for you.

Always a pleasure ~

Comment

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        Fabulous and I worked on this guide for multiple weeks before posting it but please continue acting like you're still a relevant member of this community, I find it quite entertaining. Our guides are in no way similar so your efforts to act as if they have any correlation simply proves you only commented for the attention.

Plus last time I checked you don't even play the game anymore lol.

First you tell a bold lie about never seeing my guide and now you're denying the obvious resemblance between the two. One look at both guides and any competent person can tell you how much of "yours" look like mine. I've probably read over twenty majesty guides since 50 cap and none of them managed to look like mine so stop acting like it's some type of coincidence as you're only making a fool out of yourself. At this point I can pretty much guarantee that you're either just a troll or a demented narcissist. If you have no clue how to create an intelligible guide on your own, then don't start one for phuck's sake. I didn't spend all this time these past four years gradually updating my guide just so you could replicate it while trying to discredit me, as if you haven't stooped low enough.

&& I'd appreciate it if you didn't project your personal crave for attention onto me. Your pathetic attempts to stay relevant and garner some kind of validation to increase your sense of self-worth is cringeworthy to say the least.

Lastly, I never had any kind of affiliation with you (nor do I ever wish to have any) so you can stop pretending as if you're informed of anything about me. Assuming people stopped playing only because they refuse to interact with you? It's ludicrous how you're unaware of your extremely vile and toxic personality that repels people.

It was a mistake to even check the post I was tagged in after seeing it was your thread, not sure what else I expected. Now if you don't mind I'll go back to ignoring you for the rest of my life so you can probably spare yourself the effort of responding cause I'm done reading your rubbish. God forbid someone else tags me in one of your horsecrap.

/endrant

Comment

• ceruulean
        ceruulean commented
        Editing a comment
        bruh every guide shows the skills like that: icon then name and whatever relevant info. Some choose to organize the explanations by pve/pvp and others just throw general descriptions. The formatter may have seen your guide and organized it similarly subconsciously but the order isnt exactly the same and information is different. Both guides are stickied and sometimes people want to make their own so they can control the updates/content. Plus you ripped off gifs from some artist to beautify your guide and cant even be bothered to find the original creator's name.

well anyway i understand your frustration so it's not an attempt to defend plagiarism but i just dont see it aside from the formatting of what, the description of skills? Ordering content as Skill Builds > Skill plates, PVE first then PVP? (very common, almost universal way to order content)

• Echelos
        Echelos commented
        Editing a comment
        And this kid calls me toxic. Post a multi-paragraph rant about me and say that you aren't crying for attention? Lol. Try again. If you really didn't care about me as much as you say you do, you never would've commented in the first place.
    Working...
    X