Need some adept help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some adept help

its been a looooooong time since I've pve'd on my adept and haven't been up to date with all the changes.
    If anyone can tell me what gear/accs is best for this cap that'd be great
    im currently in all 80 gear and a 10+ Felis bubble blaster, 2 ddnL rings with mdmg fire and ice%
    Also would like to know what skill plates I should get. I have a volcano punch cd, gz dmg, ice beam cd, and a frost fangs dmg (I know I have to get rid of that).
    And if anyone who mains adept can post a guide it'd be super helpful

Thanks!

Well L-grade gears will always be the best gear to strive for but alternate option for a much lower budget are +13 coma U weapon ( equal to about +9-10 RDN L but very cheap for what they give), accessories you may want RDN L rings with L gems after awakening since you will only need to worry about stacking 1 element after, I mean accessories are pretty straight forward, just get w/e give you the most stats, teck necklace/earrings are also options. To maximize damage you want to stack as much Int as possible since it scales a lot with alchemist.
    Your crest are fine, there is nothing wrong with Frost Fang dmg honestly since there arent really any other good alternative, after awakening you can consider crest like Cocktail dmg or Frosty Fist dmg.
    Your Ground Zero and Magma Monument got a major decrease in cooldown so have fun with that, it pretty much sum up the changes as of now before awakening release.
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• iAimToPlease
      iAimToPlease commented
      Editing a comment
      I like your siggy. .u.

Not to hijack your thread but it's a similar sort of question. Should I be getting all fire% jades on my weapons and rings? I've had an adept for a while but it was just a side character so I never knew what to do.

Comment

• Benjix
      Benjix commented
      Editing a comment
      after awakening your fire and ice will become one and the same (whichever is highest), so just stack all on one either fire or ice and the result shall be the same once awakening comes, but w/o it stacking fire is better for now.

• Illianora
      Illianora commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

I'm 85 right now so I'll just slowly grind to 90. I've got some fire jades and spare accessories to give to my adept which is good.

Fire % Jades are the best for Adepts. As Benjix stated, it would be best to get L-grade gear so you may get an L-grade Fire gem, but that's not easily obtainable. Epic fire jades would be what you get for Epic gear.

Comment

Working...
    X