Shooting Star Skill Build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Star Skill Build?

Hey, I'm relatively new to the game and Tinkerer and I plan on going Shooting Star and there's a bunch of old skill builds floating around with different points in different places and I just don't know what I should be aiming for as a Shooting Star. I was hoping someone could help me out with this, it will be much appreciated!!

I tried resetting my Shooting Star a couple days ago (with the skill levels set for when the awakening arrives so I shouldn't need to reset again), but I felt that the Splash meta hasn't quite passed yet. With the automatic bullet recovery, there's less need to cast Reload every few seconds, but it doesn't hurt to Chemical Grenade -> Reload when you start getting low. Just remember to aim at the feet for double the hits.

Comment

Oh, okay cool. I didn't know you had to aim at the feet for the double hits, thats super nice to know.

Do you or anyone who will see this have a Shooting Star skill build I could follow because there is a lot of builds floating around and they are usually just level 90 and not 93. There's some that take Mechanic Mode and some builds that don't even put a point in it. The same goes for Make it Rain and Gatling Quacker. Is it all preference or are they just outdated/wrong.

Anyways, if someone could post a build for me to follow that would be much appreciated !

Comment

As of right now, pre awakening, there are only a select few skills you absolutely 'need'. the others are preference, and thats where you're seeing MiR, gatling, etc. the other skills you'd be getting are all fillers anyway where you would barely ever use them.

for tink tree, make sure wax is maxed, alfredo is maxed, and dash is maxed. bubble doesnt need to be, but its nice. mp passives are also a good thing to have maxed, plus you have a lot of SP.

for engineer tree make sure chem warfare&nade are maxed. you dont need MiR yet as we aren't awakened. gatling/superball are fillers. mechanic mode for dmg reduction, dont need it. i messed up and accidentally leveled flashbang to 7, it should only be 1. both ultis atm arent that good, so max them if you want, but youll rarely use them.

just max everything in ss tree.

you can see what I have teched by the +1/+2's. if you need to know anymore let me know in discord or in game.
        No longer playing.
        Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

You aren't online at the moment so I'm going to post here to see if anyone else can answer or perhaps you, if you see it, haha.

What element should I convert to as a Shooting Star? I was wondering what I should go into but I couldn't find much. Thanks to anyone who answers!

Comment

All elements are equal basically. just choose the one that's the cheapest I guess.
            I'm always online on discord, don't hesitate to ask there.
            No longer playing.
            Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

I'm also new at using Shooting Star. So this build will help me a-lot! <3
              I usually play my Physician.. and I decided to get on after so long of being off, and created a Chronicle character.
              So I decided to make a Shooting Star ^ - ^

Comment

Working...
              X