Gear Master or Shooting star? which one D:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Master or Shooting star? which one D:

It will be my first time making an Engineer so i don't really know who to choose either Gear master or Shooting star :x I heard both of them are good in PVE. pls help.

Personally, I love classes that can summon extra help to mitigate aggro, so I've been maining an Engineer with Gear Master in mind ever since the class was added at 40 cap. Without the awakening, it can be a pain getting them to attack key targets, and moving enemies can be a nightmare when they leave the range of towers / run away from ducks, so the tower and duck recall skills will be an immense help. That's not to say that Gear Master is totally reliant on summons however; with Mechanic Mode and Big Mecha Bomber (Gigaton Quack), you can dish out a nice amount of damage yourself. I've been 3-manning TKN with friends (a Saint and Raven) on my Gear Master and we've been clearing it in an amount of time that's good enough to me even with the tower bug -- so I suspect once that's resolved, our time will get cut even more.

Comment

Turrets were bugged last I checked and didn't attack unless the recent maintenance fixed it, so going GM till it's fixed is gonna be terrible.

Comment

Play what you want to play. Make both and see which you like better.

GM is currently bugged as stated above (I think)
        SS is fairly decent.
        Both are mid to mid-high tier DPS.
        No longer playing.
        Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

Working...
        X