No announcement yet.

Shooting Star or Physician?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, it doesn't consume it and still does bonus damage apparently. Might be fixed, but... enjoy it while it lasts I guess?

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurixia View Post

i finally became physician! the damage is really good, and ignition ex made the skill way better. or was really good until i got a little higher and had to start running the crash perimeter to site to level, and oh my god, even with good vibrations to heal me, i died twice!! it took me 10 minutes to run the dungeon because of the boss!! i don't understand whats wrong, in the dungeon i was running before i easily killed everything even though i was below the level... whet happened ;-;
      Game gets harder as you level, but usually contagen ex + ult should still eat the bosses assuming they don't go iframing. For a max dmg combo go magma punch> lovesick> heal shower > contagen > toxic surge. Its a long set up but if you get everything right it'll take away 2/3 oh its hp even if you are poorly geared. tinks are a squshy class so get some vit and def and you'll be fine. Also practice iframing since its becomes really important. phys only has tumble so its important to use it at the right time to dodge attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post

Game gets harder as you level, but usually contagen ex + ult should still eat the bosses assuming they don't go iframing. For a max dmg combo go magma punch> lovesick> heal shower > contagen > toxic surge. Its a long set up but if you get everything right it'll take away 2/3 oh its hp even if you are poorly geared. tinks are a squshy class so get some vit and def and you'll be fine. Also practice iframing since its becomes really important. phys only has tumble so its important to use it at the right time to dodge attacks.
        In the combo stated above the skills should be switched around to benefit as most as you can. Love Sick>Contagion(EX)>Magma Punch>Heal Shower(EX)>Toxic Surge. The reason Love sick goes first is because it is the longest lasting debuff at 15 secs. Contagion goes next because its the 2nd longest at 14 secs (7 poison attacks every 2 seconds). Magma punch and Heal shower both have 10 secs Buff/Debuff timers so those can be switched to your liking. Then you follow up with one of the best skills in the game TOXIC SURGE. This will insure that during TOXIC SURGE is being used at full power and that you wont have the Magma Punch debuff run out mid cast .
        When Toxic Surge is used (Your Ultimate) make sure you have atleast 5 bubbles up as well as Contagion (EX) to make the most of it.
        2nd longest active member of BOOMPANES behind BOOM
        Guild Dinosaur
        Guild Veteran
        Guild OG

Comment

fuck all that stats and trash GO PHYSICIAN because stab stab is better than pew pew
          https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/gu/1/1f/Batata.JPG

Comment

Working...
          X