• Show
Clear All

• Jeanne
    replied
    :/ Good Vibrations CD Crest got removed D:

Leave a comment:

• Taco
    commented on 's reply
    Noooo don't give up on physician D: And it's important to note that after awakenings physicians (finally) get a party buff of sorts. Awakened sacrifice gives allies a damage boost, and from what I've seen it's ~8-10% damage. Also we get injection AS boost back.

• Mela
    commented on 's reply
    If awakening comes, probably. I heard saint's heal will be OP, plus we are expecting IDN nerf. Some teams can already run IDN with only one healer, after nerf+people getting more used to the nest=physicians no longer necessary.
    Their debuff didn't get any better from what I see. So basically she has mediocre heal, dps and debuff. I really wish they boosted her support abilities than dps...
    However, as long as you are good with your class and have proper gear, it should compensate for the class disadvantages.

• Mela
    commented on 's reply
    The thing is, by the time tink/cleric awakening gets to NA, a lot of team should have no problem running with only one healer (saint). My team can already survive without my heals. Plus IDN is expected to get a nerf... This puts physician in a really awkward situation...
    I wish they made her more OP in support than DPS.........

• Benjix
    commented on 's reply
    yeah after watching multiple videos of Phys awakening I still have trouble understanding what they actually do lol
    and they gonna nerf heal to only 15% with the healing ticks scaling with your Mgdmg, guess Saint have the same treatment too but I think they have better scaling and AOE, that prolly make sense since they are suppose to be the main healing class and phys supposed to be heal/dmg hybrid, your heal still have amazing cooldown though.

• MagicalLoli
    commented on 's reply
    I would still play Physician if you like the class! It's still my favorite by far, but I just don't play in general anymore~

• Panpeito
    commented on 's reply
    physician is a powerful healing class and adept is a decent dps class. physician is still a nice class to play, but if you have to choose btwn physician and adept the choice lies in whether you want/need healing or dps.

• tiredAF
    replied
    Nooo is physician not a nice class to play anymore? D: Is adept better?

Leave a comment:

• MagicalLoli
    commented on 's reply
    I don't, unfortunately~ and I also don't think I'll be levelling to 93 any time soon so I'm probably done with updating Physician stuff :c

• Arctic
    replied
    Do you have any numbers on the party buffs that come with the awakening for injector or salve?

Leave a comment:

• MagicalLoli
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! And no, I don't blame you, Phys just isn't what it used to be :/

• Mela
    replied
    nice guide! Hope this become sticky once again.
    Sadly if tink ever get awakening I'm going to cc to adept... Mainly played phys because the skills look pretty and after awakening they look.... um...... not so good...

Leave a comment:

• Ennemie
    commented on 's reply
    hehe my bad it seems that part didn't load on my phone ^^''

• MagicalLoli
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! But... but... I did say to max Volcano Punch o-o for the same reason too! We max Lovesick for a similar reason, because putting points there is better than putting them in the Tinkerer tree. Hmm... it seems like I forgot to put in the skeleton build slide. Woops! (but still, the skill point suggestion area should cover that pretty well). I also put in another slide at the end of the skill point recommendations that shows what the build should look like at the end, hopefully that's less confusing to people!
    Last edited by MagicalLoli; 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM.

• Ennemie
    replied
    Nice guide ^^
    Although i'd say that adding points to magma punch would be better than adding them into love virus, because you'll need to spam magma punch anyway :x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X