Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Master PVP MEGA GUIDE!

GEAR MASTER PVP GUIDE!

Hi! bored so decided 2 make a guide about gm cuz friends have been asking me too and the only 1s left are me soldena and a couple others. gm is a mid range class with ok utility further on i will explain why you get the skills and what plates to get. gear master reload got nerfed to 20s so it is not a strong pvp class but it is still fun and great to softban as. GM has close range atks and long range attacks making it midrange.
    It is also a predicting class so you should be good at predicting and know how to pvp. Lets go into the class and ill say everything about it. ( many people asked me for a guide ! )

Pvp plates
    MUST HAVE
    Rocket Crash cd - 20%
    I chose this cause RC is ur opening skill and is good for evasive movement and has about a 0.1s i frame on it. 5.6s cd with plate.
    its basically just a copy of shin breaker but on a tink.

Tumble CD
    Chose this plate because tumble CD is for good utility and nice to dodge w. About 0.4s off tumble? chose because GM is a utility class and SS is a damage class. you'll still have decent damage with CD plates and dmg techs + weapon.

For the other 2 plates i chose Gravity Nade reset and star burst reset.
    Grav nade is one of ur awakenings ( incase u choose to get awakening i haven't but gravity grenade normal is very good utility )

You can either do star burst For an extra reset ( 2 resets pretty cool! ) or get flashbang cd reset, ( crisis ) or a plate for 32. ( ss 32 )

Comboing is more difficult due to the fact that reload is 15~20s cd instead of 8. This makes it impossible for an infinite combo without a wall ( yes it was possible ) so you should try to push to a wall and wall combo.

SS Plates would be
    Chemical Warfare ( DAMAGE )
    Superball ( DAMAGE )
    Quick Shot ( DAMAGE )
    Rocket Crash ( COOLDOWN )
    Now here is a skill build for gear master and after i will explain what techs you get and why.

I'll also be describing each skill then giving examples of PVP. This is a softban build without dash or awakening i'll make one for those as well.

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...--------------
    Starting off with quick shot.
    Quick shot is a pretty nice skill and does lots of DMG. It hits about 2.3~2.7k per shot maxed level, And it shoots 3 times.
    Good for just poking the enemy, shooting at a long range, comboing, wall comboing, or inturrupting some skills.

Force Bump
    Maxed because at level 6 you move away and it can be used in certain situations
    Example : a destroyer uses flying swing. Instead of rocket crashing away you can just force bump + tumble to freely escape the range. they will probably use bombs away so you can just mechanic mode i frame it. ( will talk about mm i frame later )
    Also does good damage about 4~6k.
    Alley oop - great skill for lifts combos and everything. including breaking skills. 8s cd. Level 6 increases the range ( by about double ! ) and shoots out a projectile doing 200 dmg or so. The projectile is good for if your alley oop misses and you need a second to lift them it hits them on the floor a little tip, its like a mini cannon blaster.
    Star burst
    Does like 8~9.5k dmg at max And stuns the enemy when they arent on the floor. If your star burst breaks the enemies skill, they will have a chance to be stunned. If it doesnt, they will not be stunned. Walking has no SA ( unless in special SA state iron skin barrier etc )

Bubble Trouble good for long range catching and combos.

Super Ball
    Good dmg
    Rest skills are because its good damage at max.
    Techs should be something like
    ( For GM ) Chemical Warfare
    Quick Shot
    Rocket Crash
    Anything here
    TIPS AND TRICKS FOR GEAR MASTER Some things you didnt Know
    Tip 1. usually people call me a dumb idiot for maxing rocket crash. The reasons why are

1. It does good damage and some people max their opening skills. Zeplic maxed shin breaker and damage plated it.
    2. Rocket crash has a damage transfer thingy. After using it, if you do it right your next main attack will do critical damage of about 2600 per hit x2 for 1 main attack only. nice damage!

OTHER TIPS AND TRICKS FOR GEAR MASTER
    3. Try aiming your grenades for where you think your enemy will be moving. i do this and catch enemies all day with my predict.
    4. you can alley oop > enemy air evades > gravity grenade for a possible recatch
    5. you can aim bubble trouble in the air after a enemy evades for a possible recatch trust me, ive done it many times before

To get better at this class you should do a mirror match with a pro engi and see how they play, watch youtube, or just practice
    Now, ill talk about MM i frame

MM is a 0.2s i frame which can be used for LOTS of situations when your gonna get catched. We need this, because Engi is the only tink with absolutely near 0 super armor, ( BESIDES ICE STOMP ! )For example alchemists have poison pop magma wave and magma monument for Decent SA.
    EXAMPLES FOR MM I FRAME
    You can dodge shin breaker with it. ( i frame it ) Watch this video of me as my first week of playing i frame shin breaker, you just need to only watch the first match! ( was very laggy while recording! ) You can also jump shin breaker but i find it cooler to mm it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23hdSbjhhGw&t=147s that was my old youtube! New one is this link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRq...gcaC655aA2KmcQ
    You can dodge most single hitting skills and evade out of first hits of some skills. You can also do it to eagle dive, bombs away , etc so many possibilities to learn, when you fully master this class ( Shooting star, Mechanic mode is blacklist ! )
    Watch a epic gear master mirror at this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZFr9Bzxnl4&t=163s SUSCRIBE TO MY BUDDIES CHANNEL!!!!
    THANKS, for reading all of this and you can contact me/ ask me for help/fight me for fun just mail me SweetMasterr ) 2 R's) ILL BE ON ALMOST ALL OF TODAY OR CATCH ME AT MY PRIEST ( making priest videos soon ) Go(capital I)Den
    Aka GoIden!
    see you guys thanks alot hope this helps you all

Gear Master dash and awk Softban
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0------------

is this a troll thread
    Tiny - ShootingStar
    Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
    Moon#8229

Comment

Do you like my summon abuse tiny?

Comment