• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a good mods for skill effects? #Adept

I want to be able to see better.

PM me or comment here, thanks!

edit: forgot to remove names, but w/e.
    IGN: Serqet (Adept)

+1, Ele, Cleric and Alch skills have gotten ridiculous after awakening, and it only gets worse when you have multiple classes in the one party.
    Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
    Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

Efficacy mod will reduce the hand to most transparent but it will also remove the models for volcano punch and monument
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Arctiic
        Arctiic commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, it hides mech things?

• ceruulean
        ceruulean commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing it actually hides is pkn 1st boss (run to safe zone aura around boss is gone) and even then you can still do the mech if you know what to look for (orange dust = red aura, no dust = blue aura); daidalos electric wall (however it was obvious the first time I went in there was an electric fence because you can still see the connectors on the wall) everything else becomes super reduced but can see the outlines. Anyone who complains about the "cannot see mechs" is making excuses because you cannot have reduced effects without sacrificing some visuals. Personally it makes idn dragon triple stomps easier because you can see the spears aoe that follow instead of a bright orange ground camoflaging the spear aoe

Note efficacy isn't the same as the reduced effects mod. The latter actually hides things that will be detrimental. Finally zeplics fps mod is designed for pvpers and removes all orange indicators (I've had someone die to suction several times because they literally do not see it, and also get hit by breath because they never saw the ground glow orange)
        Last edited by ceruulean; 01-18-2017, 05:06 PM.

I've tried efficiency mod and effect removal mods. They remove most of the skill effects including arctic squish but also make it hard to see certain boss mechs, i.e. any stomps and balapa suction. Personally, I find it best to not run any mods, and instead just increase max view distance, which helps a little with arctic squish. Otherwise, just kinda have to suck it up. :/

Comment

That sucks, this class blocks your screen like crazy. I've seen some nasty inquisitor mods from Klays solo inquisitor vid.
        IGN: Serqet (Adept)

Comment

Huh... I leave skill effects on so you can throw a bunch of other stuff and you see what I see.

I learned to cope with it is all.

Comment

Can anyone send me the link of Efficacy Mod. It is not available online anymore

Comment

Working...
            X