Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I have no idea about Engineers in 93 cap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have no idea about Engineers in 93 cap.

So I have a Gear Master (end game gear for 90cap), not like 100% fd or anything but as end-game as i'm wiling to get her to be.
    But I literally have no idea if I wanna cc to SStar or stay GM.

I just want to know what is more viable in Ice Dragon Nest and the lv93 Nests (TKN/PKN).
    I also would like to know what is the correct way to gear one now, either a GM or SStar.
    Right now, I'm using 7set RDNL for gear, and RDNL neck/ear/ring + Chainsaw tech ring. I have no clue about 93GM or 93SStar.

Friends have told me that 93cap Shooting Star is pretty fun so I'm more psyched to try that one out. But again, I still have no idea how to build one so if you've got some ideas, please share
    I'm also unaware of which plates would I plate too, for 93 cap .

Thanks~
    -Koko
    Discord : Koko#8205

I think your gear as a gm is good as it is right now, at least until Idn L or 93 grade U. I can't say much for ss but if your gonna still be a gm then here's the build i'll be using once our transfer/update is done.

assuming we're not getting tinkerer awakening:
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0---0--00--00

If we do get awakening:
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/kdn...-0-00-----0--0

There's some extra points so you can choose whether to put them into cannon, gravity grenade, or etc.
    also here's the skills requirement.

Mecha Cannon (new active skill): Must get "kami quackum ex" and "quackum duck (awakened passive)".
    Tower Recall (new active skill): Must get "chainsaw tower" (at least lvl1) and the new passive skill "Tower mastery".
    Tower Mastery (New awakened passive): Must have maximum number of points in "Gatling" and "Frost towers" (19 and 9 respectively) while having at least one point in "Cannon Tower".
    Gravity Grenade (New awakened passive): Must have at least one point in "Gravity Grenade".
    Mechanic Mode (New awakened passive): Must have maximum number of points in "Mechanic Mode" (13) and must had unlocked "Tower Master".
    Quackum Duck (New awakened passive): Must have maximum number of points in "Quackum Crash", "Kami Quackum", and "Quackum Shock" (11/11/9 respectively).

Although, from what I've heard, ss outdps's gms...ofc I can't say for certain. GL

Comment

• koko
      koko commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for taking your time to type this out. I really appreciate it.

• Hanakarasu
      Hanakarasu commented
      Editing a comment
      My pleasure!

It was confirmed that we won't get the tinker/cleric awakening after transfer.
    also! Ducks FTW

Comment

• lilfriend
      lilfriend commented
      Editing a comment
      May I inquire the source of that information?

As for gearing your Engineer, it would be wise to invest on 3rd stat AGI plates/Talismans as opposed to Physical Attack. Both branches get a +50% AGI boost on their Class Mastery I once their awakening comes. If the upcoming patch doesn't include Cleric/Tinkerer awakening, Gear Master's should be equal to Shooting Star's in terms of damage if played optimally. I'm not even sure which branch will do more damage post awakening.
    Like, comment and subscribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Articles View Post
      It was confirmed that we won't get the tinker/cleric awakening after transfer.
      also! Ducks FTW
      this is the video they posted, and it only shows Warrior/ sorc/ archer
      https://youtu.be/I3r6s6v0I9o

Comment

• lilfriend
        lilfriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent, thank you!

Awesome, thank you guys!
      From all what I've heard, sounds like both SS and GM are on par at the moment, but SS may outdps GM if played correctly post awakening, is what I understand. Also, I really like both classes so that is why I'm having trouble picking hehe xD
      Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

I'm just gonna keep playing Gm until the end of time.

Comment

SS outdps GM especially in OP teams wherein you will just burst bosses to the ground. As for post-awakening, I still don't know who does higher DPS.

Comment

Working...
          X