Adept skill build question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adept skill build question

Should I make coolant lvl 1 and add it to Poison Pop? Can someone rate my build?

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

imperfect... or is this pvp??

why 8 bubble
    You dont need phys skills
    poison pop isnt worth getting

Comment

Looking for a PVE build. What should I remove and add?

Comment

ohhh interesting, Napalm is a skill used often? I assumed injection and Contagion is used for prebuff before slime shake.

VP, FF, TT, Inject, Cont -> slime shake

Comment

uh... i would NOT go over the default 1 point on Napalm... assuming you are looking for a PVE build. I only use it to push sometimes.

Your build:
          Under Tinker tree, you don't need to max out bubble trouble, you are one point over 45. Might as well put one point onto some alch skills. Only time you need to maxed it out for PVE is if you are a engineer or physician, and having trouble ccing punisher in IDN. But since adept has Ice Beam, there's no need.

Under Alchemist tree, I learnt the Slime Surge. When cast with 6 bubbles, the slimes have a chance of giving ice stack, which is good for boosting team dmg in raids, also helps with ccing the punisher. But it's only good when you are in 8-man raids, because in 4 man parties the dmg boost is not worth the bubble loss. If you are not looking to join raids, you build is fine.
          Last edited by Mela; 03-23-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Honestly that's skill build is fine and should do everything Adept suppose to do
            Minor deviation can include:
            _ If you want Poison Pop (only useful for PvP really), take 2 points off sleep escape and 1 point off bubble trouble, now you have 3 points for that skill lv1 (again I only see one getting this lv1 for PvP, don't see much merit leveling it any higher)
            _ If you want Slime Surge, just get lv1 Coolant and put that 10 points into Slime Surge, it's not the end of the world if you don't have it, but I personally prefer to have it.
            Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• Mela
              Mela commented
              Editing a comment
              I like to have slimes too. My teammates say they do more dmg after I redid my build and learnt that skill. Idk if it's caused by other factors too but I'd like to believe it gives decent boost.

I use this as my main build.

You can change some things around, but I don't see much of a reason if any for the other Physician skills.

Comment

Originally posted by henryle00 View Post
              Should I make coolant lvl 1 and add it to Poison Pop? Can someone rate my build?

here's mine I use it for pvp and pve
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X