Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure PVE GearMaster skill/jades/element/gear HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure PVE GearMaster skill/jades/element/gear HELP!!

Hello guys!! I've just started playing Gear master, so far its really fun but im not being able to give that much damage output. I'm wearing all agi jades and destruction on my weapons and rings. Maybe someone can point me towards a good skill rotation guide or video? Thanks!
    And is going for a element a good idea? I mean getting -15% that element jade. Is it worth it?
    Thanks in advance!!!

element conversion is worth, because then youll be able to take advantage of the 20% debuff that your party members provide in nests or raids, making you do extra dmg. youll do fine with agi and destructive gems in dailes and stuff, but if you move on to end game stuff, you will need to invest in element gems. only use 1 element conversion jade (that -15% element one) in your main hand, and 3 element jades in your offhand/rings.

i dont play engineers, so i cant offer advice on game play aside from juggle btwn mech mode and summon as much chainsaw turret and use mech mode chainsaw as much as possible, but theres quite a few mains on the server/forums who can elaborate on it

Comment

Originally posted by Alien4mEarth View Post
      Hello guys!! I've just started playing Gear master, so far its really fun but im not being able to give that much damage output. I'm wearing all agi jades and destruction on my weapons and rings. Maybe someone can point me towards a good skill rotation guide or video? Thanks!
      And is going for a element a good idea? I mean getting -15% that element jade. Is it worth it?
      Thanks in advance!!!
      Whisper me in game or mail or you can use discord

I main a gm , I can offer advice for builds and skill rotations and even bring you along on a nest run or something to show you what I mean ect.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X