Ray Mech or ShootingStar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Mech or ShootingStar

Sorry for barging in to NA. But I know you guys know better in this current cap.
    Apparently, SEA went down for about 2 weeks and will be up later, after 2 hours with the 95 cap update + Ray Mech release.
    I just wanna ask if it's worth it to go Ray mech, or focus on my shootingstar :/
    This might be a subjective question but i wanna hear your opinions from NA, (tho SEA can input too, much better)

THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2vm5Vl8.gif
Views:	94
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	82309

Ray Mechs are getting buffed in 95 cap, at the moment they are likely competing for top DPS'er, mines been one shotting a lot of bosses some on HC xD lolz.

Both are strong classes, just play both and share gear.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
      Ray Mechs are getting buffed in 95 cap, at the moment they are likely competing for top DPS'er, mines been one shotting a lot of bosses some on HC xD lolz.

Both are strong classes, just play both and share gear.
      wow. planning to main one of them cuz i left my ss wen it get lvel 93. i stripped her items of tho haha~
      or shd we say, SS are safer classes? well i`m torn. there`s also a little chance of playing gearmaster.. i`m really out of my mind rn

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
        Sorry for barging in to NA. But I know you guys know better in this current cap.
        Apparently, SEA went down for about 2 weeks and will be up later, after 2 hours with the 95 cap update + Ray Mech release.
        I just wanna ask if it's worth it to go Ray mech, or focus on my shootingstar :/
        This might be a subjective question but i wanna hear your opinions from NA, (tho SEA can input too, much better)

THANK YOU SO MUCH
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2vm5Vl8.gif
Views:	94
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	82309
        why not just create a ray mechanic, since you said you already have ss you can compare yourself which of the 2 is better.

Me i'm planning of creating 1 to have a full collection of all types of loli's

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

why not just create a ray mechanic, since you said you already have ss you can compare yourself which of the 2 is better.

Me i'm planning of creating 1 to have a full collection of all types of loli's
          hhmm i didn't thought about it. but thanks sir,. i guess it`s what i`m gonna do.
          moreover, ray mechanics have special gifts upon reaching certain levels right?

Comment

• Hanakarasu
            Hanakarasu commented
            Editing a comment
            A special costume + mount for reaching cap level. Of course, the conditions may slightly differ depending on how ED handle it for SEA.

As stated above, just go with both.

Ray Mechanic is an agility based class, so you can share gear between them and your shooting star.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post
            As stated above, just go with both.

Ray Mechanic is an agility based class, so you can share gear between them and your shooting star.
            yes sir, thank you
            i guess i don`t have anything to share with raymech since i stripped off SS's gears haha~

Comment

• Fourth
              Fourth commented
              Editing a comment
              hidden gold.. hmm i think it`s only 5k HAHA! i remembered giving my 20k to my friend before i go hiatus

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              that's not enough for +0 rune cannon w/ STR or INT . maybe you should try the lv95 epic weapons from berlin store.

• Fourth
              Fourth commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah. and i guess i`ll enjoy the essence of farming as of now.
          Working...
          X