93 Physican Build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Physican Build?

Was messing around in the skill simulator and got to this https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0---0--00--00
    Anyone have any suggestions to go from here?

Could make a hybrid PvE/PvP build by pulling Lovesick and Bubble points into Starburst, I guess.
    Last edited by Dollphin; 09-29-2016, 08:40 AM.

I'm not sure what you're requesting here (Hybrid, PVE, or...), so I've made a couple!

Hybrid

(LINK)
    - Maxed Toxic Twirl for PVE DPS
    - Volcano Punch 16 > Magma Monument 11-15 and Ground Zero 11-13
    - Maxed Stun bomb
    - No Force Bump (you can take points out of Alley-Oop if you want, this is a personal preference) - you can also get lv 5 dash from this

PVE

(LINK)
    - Again, Volcano Punch 16 is better than Magma Monument 11-15 and Ground Zero 11-13
    - Fire/Ice bubble charging for utility. If you don't want this, drop Arctic Squish and Coolant to get Magma Monument to 15 and Ground Zero to 13. Dump the rest in Toxic Twirl
    - Lv 6 Alley-oop because why not! SA break for potato nest? (the Archbishop shield things)
    - Put that last Tinkerer SP to Alley-oop lv 7 because owo
    Last edited by MagicalLoli; 09-29-2016, 12:01 PM.

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

• Pho
      Pho commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey do ya have a pure pvp physician build by any chance? Physician looks real fun in pvp XD

• MagicalLoli
      MagicalLoli commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's a pure PVP build.

I personally don't like dash, but depending on what kind of PVP rooms you enjoy playing, it may be useful. You can remove points from Force Bump/Bubble Trouble to get it, if you wish.
      Notes:
      - Lv 14-15 Magma Monument has nonexistent growth (303% -> 305%), so we leave it at 14
      - Lv 8-9 Poison Pop has nonexistent growth (525% -> 531%), so we leave it at 8
      - Sleep Escape maxed to get lowest possible cooldown
      - This build leaves 4 SP extra, which you can allocate as necessary. Ideas: Dash, 6-8 Bubble Trouble, etc

• Caramel
      Caramel commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have pve/pvp builds for after they get their awakenings / buffs and stuff?

Thanks Magi, glad to see you're alive

Comment

Working...
    X