Level 93 Adept build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 93 Adept build?

It seems pretty straightforward, but I don't want to take any chances, so I'm looking for some help. We seem to be forgotten these days.

Skill plate info would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

For now im using https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0---0--00--00
    Theres a lot of leftover points because we havent gotten our awakening yet and some of the skills will have additional levels. Even still the dps is still pretty good. I would get a skill up acc for magma mount for that lvl 16 spike.

For skill plate i recommend volcano punch cd, ice beam cd, ground zero dmg, and the last one up to you. Im not sure if the awakenin skills have crests too but as of right now im using the ulti dmg crest.
    Last edited by Colourfulsky; 09-30-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

pretty much that, just max out everything on the Adept side, I wouldn't go any further on Phys side except for 1 point in injection and toxic twirl, some point in Poison Pop if you want.
      and yeah save points for Awakening unless you have a reset saved up
      Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

blow the map up ez
        https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/gu/1/1f/Batata.JPG

Comment

At level 93 you should already be around 120% Fire. Some of the facts are "Straight Forward" but it's not just all about "Pure Magic Damage" Your Magma Monument + Ground Zero combo should be dishing out 100mil with the new boost. In-town Magic Damage should be around 170,000+ , so just work on building a stronger set up for your adept if you're having trouble in the damage department.

Also try to get your Dragon gems to +12-15 the boost also helps out along with the Tech ring for Magma Monument (Get the ring with the high Elemental %) remember Titles also help with Elemental %.
          If you're not one of the players Blessed with an LGrade RDN set with full Lgrade Dragon Gem set up then go for the full 93set with the 93 dragon gems and just get those up to +12-15(For dragon gems) and the set to +12 you'll be set with higher def/hp/magic-resist and you should have 200k or more in-town damage.

Reminder there is still a release for TKN HC and the new nest that hasn't come out yet along side that mess. The Awakening skill for Adept that give the increase in magic damage and fire/ice%.
          So we're missing a lot of things at the moment. Besides the boost in damage for magic classes, Adepts are still missing their own Awakening Boost.

Comment

• Benjix
            Benjix commented
            Editing a comment
            just curious of how you get 120% Fire....

• Myumon
            Myumon commented
            Editing a comment
            wot I don't see how you can have 120% fire and 200k in town with 93 gear

Thanks everyone. Another question, how do you keep your crit high? Would 3rd stat crit plates be ok? Or should I get 3rd int instead?

Comment

There is no easy way to keep your crit high w/o having to sacrifice something else, equiping gem with crit instead of HP leave you squishier, 3rd stats crit instead of int lower your dmg, you need to find a fine balance.
            The only real way to solve this problem is to go for the best gear in the game, L-grade gear, since they will pretty much give you everything from dmg to crit, but well the obvious draw back is how much they cost.
            Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Speaking of damage. I'm slowly upgrading my old gear to level 90 stuff, but what do I do for weapon jades at 90? Do I just get mystical or still go for 90 fire%?

Comment

• Kyumi
                Kyumi commented
                Editing a comment
                fire. element stacking > physical/magical stacking

• Illianora
                Illianora commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay, thanks.

Follow up, for 90 jades do I always go for Int/Vit instead of Int/Crit? Or does it just depend on how good I am at actually playing the character and avoiding damage in nests?

• Ardelline
                Ardelline commented
                Editing a comment
                It's determined partially by your ability to play and what content you're aiming for, if you just want to do dailies/nests then you can opt for a bit more crit, if you're aiming for RDN/IDN I'd suggest more HP. On the characters who use 90 gems I usually have 1-2 crit gems on them for extra dmg and the rest vit.
            Working...
            X