Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wise to put my demo fist to level 17 and stomp to level 12 for the awaken skill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wise to put my demo fist to level 17 and stomp to level 12 for the awaken skill

I can equip all of the awakened skills too right? I'm only level 90 but my points are into other stuff, so idk if it'll be enough to put into all the awakening skills. Are they worth investing into?(haven't played this game in a long while). And I meant for pve.
    Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 10-03-2016, 09:40 AM.

100 views later..

Comment

.................w/e

Comment

I was going to give you a response initially but you came of as an entitled twat about midway through expecting responses from a moderately still-developing board.

I'm a PvP Barb. I use the awakenings. That's all I'd be pressed to explain here.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post
          I can equip all of the awakened skills too right? I'm only level 90 but my points are into other stuff, so idk if it'll be enough to put into all the awakening skills. Are they worth investing into?(haven't played this game in a long while)
          If you're talking Barb and pve, yes I recommend maxing demo and stomp. You can still get all the awakenings. If you have points in roll attack, punishing and bombs away as a barb you're doing it wrong IMO. I don't run a hybrid build and choose not to go into the destroyer tree but to each his/her own.

Comment

Originally posted by Xzine View Post

If you're talking Barb and pve, yes I recommend maxing demo and stomp. You can still get all the awakenings. If you have points in roll attack, punishing and bombs away as a barb you're doing it wrong IMO. I don't run a hybrid build and choose not to go into the destroyer tree but to each his/her own.
            Oh, I thought that was the right way awhile back. But it seems i'mma need to start over or something cuz now I need an unlearning scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime Garbage View Post
              I was going to give you a response initially but you came of as an entitled twat about midway through expecting responses from a moderately still-developing board.

I'm a PvP Barb. I use the awakenings. That's all I'd be pressed to explain here.
              Why can't I expect some responses though either way when there's views going over the post like an unamusing youtube video with barely any likes. I mean if that's all you have to say, then you don't need to say anything then "twat".

I'm looking for answers, not half-baked responses like your own. I mean damn, look at the hour gaps here and then look at the views on my post and the others next to mines--and then look at the category.
              Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 10-03-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• aaron
                aaron commented
                Editing a comment
                You kind of come across as a hard ass when you don't get your answers in a timely manner... which can be expected considering Barbarians are the least played Warrior class at the moment. Simple bumps instead of what seems like passive aggressive remarks can go a long way.

Don't really have input regarding your actual topic though!

aaron I see. Well I never knew that ._.(also idk how to exactly reply to your comment below mines)

That said, if you're waiting for hours just for a response, of course someone is going to be annoyed. Its only common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post
                aaron I see. Well I never knew that ._.(also idk how to exactly reply to your comment below mines)

That said, if you're waiting for hours just for a response, of course someone is going to be annoyed. Its only common sense.
                Fyi, you aren't entitled to a response just because you posted on the forums.
                On that note, level 93 seems to have reduced the ability to keep your build flexible.
                You'll want to leave all Destroyer tree skills at 1 (or 0, if you don't PvP).
                Max your whole Barb tree as well as Deva Howl and grab the related awakening skills.
                The rest is up to whether or not you want to PvP at all.
                I didn't grab Iron Skin or Lifesaver on my Destroyer, due to SP constraints.

Comment

• DragonOverCannon
                  DragonOverCannon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know that--but one would still get annoyed. Imagine waiting the whole day for a response or rather you come back after doing something for the duration of the day and you don't see a response. Not only that, but the views would be like near 200. That's a huge trigger.

That aside, I see.

http://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea/...-0-00-----0--0

or

http://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea/...-0-00-----0--0

Comment

Working...
              X