Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Style for Dark Avenger??

Hello...
    I'm really new to this game, so my question will look like a noob as well.
    I'm still confuse to use Dark Avenger. I saw my party when using this class was so awesome and badass, but me it's slightly different.
    I have around 170K PA and 40% fire attribute.
    My questions is,
    Should I use Avenger's Fury and Soul Cutter first, before I hit the enemies, especially boss to give them more damage? And repetitive?

Thanks

Hey there, well i like to start with Dark Stinger actually, the Nightmare version of it (When you are transformed) inflicts the enemy with a debuff for 20% more damage received, it's kinda slow if you let the shoulder dash hit then do the additional hit, so as soon as the skill start i already spam right click so DA does the upwards slash thing and inflicts the debuff, after that i use Soul Cutter to inflict the -20% Elemental Resist debuff, you can have both debuffs on the enemy for more damage, but Soul Cutter is super slow the animation of you getting up after the final slash makes me wanna kill myself. good thing is that you can cancel with Cataclysm, also never uses all slashes of Soul Cutter, after the first already use right click to finish the skill, use Cataclysm right after to cancel the animation and fly. After that you can press space bar while airborne to start casting Dark Crash with the setup already ready for more damage. as soon as you hit the ground you can use your CD's for damage like Doom Blade and Vengence Storm.

It's really up to you what you want to do after both debuffs are inflicted but i personally find that rotation the best one. Just be sure both debuffs are inflicted before using your best skills. Well when you are in a party, you don't have to do that always since a bunch of classes can inflict those debuffs already, just notice if the enemy has the debuffs applied to him already before start doing your stuff.

Also only use Avenger's Fury if you drop to 20 Nightmare Force so you can back up to 30 and get 90% Increased STR, the damage of the skill doesn't really matter.. But when you are fighting a boss is pretty easy to keep the 30 Nightmare Force just by using your other skills considering you have a decent crit rate because of your Class Mastery 1 passive.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowlince View Post
      Hey there, well i like to start with Dark Stinger actually, the Nightmare version of it (When you are transformed) inflicts the enemy with a debuff for 20% more damage received, it's kinda slow if you let the shoulder dash hit then do the additional hit, so as soon as the skill start i already spam right click so DA does the upwards slash thing and inflicts the debuff, after that i use Soul Cutter to inflict the -20% Elemental Resist debuff, you can have both debuffs on the enemy for more damage, but Soul Cutter is super slow the animation of you getting up after the final slash makes me wanna kill myself. good thing is that you can cancel with Cataclysm, also never uses all slashes of Soul Cutter, after the first already use right click to finish the skill, use Cataclysm right after to cancel the animation and fly. After that you can press space bar while airborne to start casting Dark Crash with the setup already ready for more damage. as soon as you hit the ground you can use your CD's for damage like Doom Blade and Vengence Storm.

It's really up to you what you want to do after both debuffs are inflicted but i personally find that rotation the best one. Just be sure both debuffs are inflicted before using your best skills. Well when you are in a party, you don't have to do that always since a bunch of classes can inflict those debuffs already, just notice if the enemy has the debuffs applied to him already before start doing your stuff.

Also only use Avenger's Fury if you drop to 20 Nightmare Force so you can back up to 30 and get 90% Increased STR, the damage of the skill doesn't really matter.. But when you are fighting a boss is pretty easy to keep the 30 Nightmare Force just by using your other skills considering you have a decent crit rate because of your Class Mastery 1 passive.
      What he said is pretty much it. However I'd suggest even in parties to apply both debuffs so that A) You don't lost the habit of applying both when soloing, and B) it makes sure for sure that the debuffs are applied.
      Ruina: Sharshenshua
      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Working...
      X