Destroyer or Barb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyer or Barb?

Simply curious as to which is stronger right now. Haven't ever played warrior before.

I play both, and I like both . But at the moment, for me, Barbarian would be better because his skills aren't as slow as Destroyer and with the new change he can spam Circle Swing every 30 bubbles, which is easy to get. With Destroyer, his super slow and SA shield was taken out so its harder to cast skills if the boss is aggro-ing on you since you'll get cancelled a lot. But the good thing about Destroyer is that the are really tank-y and + they self heal (slowly). Barbarian has a immediate heal with one skill that provides invisibility which is good also.

But both are playable since SA buff for both class are the same now which is Iron Skin. But to be honest sometimes it doesn't work (meaning you still get juggled).

Comment

Originally posted by MonD View Post
      I play both, and I like both . But at the moment, for me, Barbarian would be better because his skills aren't as slow as Destroyer and with the new change he can spam Circle Swing every 30 bubbles, which is easy to get. With Destroyer, his super slow and SA shield was taken out so its harder to cast skills if the boss is aggro-ing on you since you'll get cancelled a lot. But the good thing about Destroyer is that the are really tank-y and + they self heal (slowly). Barbarian has a immediate heal with one skill that provides invisibility which is good also.

But both are playable since SA buff for both class are the same now which is Iron Skin. But to be honest sometimes it doesn't work (meaning you still get juggled).
      Yeah I decided to roll Barb and im really enjoying it. Thanks for the response!

Comment

Working...
      X