Be fair to destroyer players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be fair to destroyer players

I have mained a destro since the very beginning I have spent plenty of money on him and of course I try out other characters but i honestly just never get the same feeling that i get when i play my destro i was back in the open beta and i played back when the biggest thing we could do was mino nest... im making this post because for personal reasons i have been gone for about two months but i come back and try to play on my amazing destro or so i thought and i see that they took the SA that i had on emp howl away which means i now have to re-do my skills and invest in getting iron skin again....i wouldnt be upset if they would at least give us a free scroll to do this with i mean they knew we would need iron skin back when they took away the SA on emp howl thats why they also made it so iron skin doesn't cost fury anymore. so they took away something that made destro amazing and put a replacement in place but also put it out of reach for people that don't have the money to spend on scrolls

u can buy a scroll with 600 gold or 420 with golden goose discount from the priestess
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

since youve spent a lot of money, 1.5 dollar is not the problem right? a cup of coffee

Comment

Working...
      X