Post Your GamePlay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your GamePlay!

My last video with nexon. Can't wait tell i hit lvl 93 and see how much my dps will change!

Testing out my dps after a few changes

Comment

Great work man, I almost feel like I'll never hit that kind of damage.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineKruze View Post
          Great work man, I almost feel like I'll never hit that kind of damage.
          You will man only the start of a new cap for us we both have time to improve

Comment

So guys i went ahead and finally turned my crap barb into a Glad still learning and gearing my glad i hope for good results in the future it's only been a week since i've used glad and the results don't seem to disappoint me.

Comment

• Joni
              Joni commented
              Editing a comment
              After using line drive, use side dodge>brave (you should already have used it before)>side dodge> dps skills to get back to 20 stacks. The CD of line drive will be cut from 14 seconds to 4 seconds because using SD uses 4 bubbles (gives 1 if you hit) and LD will already be at 14 sec thanks to having 20 bubbles. Getting the 20 bubbles again will get it half the CD again and so on. You can pretty much make LD at 4 sec CD but it's tough to keep it up.

Last edited by Inaros; 10-30-2016, 10:54 PM.
            Discord - Steve#4350
            YouTube
            Twitch

Comment

Gearing up my glad and did a dae HC solo because we're all so fond of it...haha

Any tips?

Comment

Working...
              X