Dark Avenger Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Avenger Builds

Looking to get back into the game, could I get some Dark Avenger builds for PVE or a full guide (first time playing one).

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0-0-0-0-0

If you have low FD (under 4k), get FD buff. If higher, get fire buff.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I thought I posted a build, but the post is not being approved for some reason. If you can check out the class discussion discord, there's a couple builds posted in there.

Low FD, take FD passive. High FD? Take Fire passive.
      https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0---0-0-0-0-0
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I sent a post of this like a fookn month back =.= but wasn't approved for whatever dumb reason but whatever, I had it copied so I just re-pasted back here and resending now.
        This skill build is for pure PvE for this cap while taking in consideration of lvl 95 cap.
        https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0--0--0-0-00-
        • Don't get dash kick because it will prevent you from doing multiple consecutive dashes in transform mode (when you dash in transform mode there is a short cd b4 you can do another one but using another skill will reset this cd so using your right click aka your kick, you can execute multiple dashes quickly with a very brief delay) this is important if you want to be able to play to the max potential of your class by being aggressive or simply wanting to play faster.
        • Soccer kick, drop kick and aerial blade are not taken since you will probably never find a scenario where it is necessary to use.
        • Destructive Swing Lvl 6 is taken for the emergency I-frame in case you are in a situation where you need instant iframe (dash does not have instant invincibility there is a short delay to get it and you can tell by the white glow on your character) example would be using fatal impact but the boss is about to use a stomp mechanic and by the time you land you don't have the time to dash or jump so this skill shud be used for it's instant I-frame.
        • Rising Slash is at Lvl 2 in order to make the transition to 95 easier. This is because in 95 cap you will need it to utilise the class instant II and all you will need to do is to dump all the skill points into it when the new cap comes.
        • Soul Cutter is left at Lvl 1 because A: it has bad scaling and you hardly get much dmg out of it, B: the skill is slow to execute meaning low dps, C: you only use it for the elemental resist debuff which only a few nests have, D: your party members are very likely to do the debuff with no down time so using it is pretty pointless in a lot of the cases.
        • Like aaron said if you have high Fire elemental % then go for FD vice versa (Power Accelerator A/B).
        • Attack Accelerator A is taken over Attack Accelerator B unless you have really high crit like 75%+ to make full use of Attack Accelerator B.
        • Dark Avenger EX (A) is taken over Dark Avenger EX (B) since there is hardly much debuffing that occurs in nests/raids for there to be a need to get Dark Avenger EX (B), so getting that extra 10% is more beneficial than the 5 sec cd. If you have already cap critical then getting the 5 sec cd becomes an option.
        IGN: xXAlastorXx
        MAIN: Dark Avenger
        DA4Life~

Comment

Working...
        X