Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Rune Dragon Unique Weapon Stats Should an LK go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rune Dragon Unique Weapon Stats Should an LK go for?

I am unsure if I should buy the rune dragon weapons with INT/VIT or INT/AGI?
    For my Glad it was an easy choice to go for STR/AGI, but I am not sure about Lunar Knights because magic damage does not increase with agility.

Which weapon stats would be more efficient to get crit or health? Which stat is easier to get and does not need to be boosted by my weapon choice?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Ferroz; 09-15-2017, 11:28 AM.

Agility for crit chance, critical is quite hard to come by this cap, even with Legendary gear it will be pretty long before you manage to cap out your critical rate...
    I personally would go for the extra agility over a small margin of health, you can always dodge with your plethora of invincibility frames..
    You only need to stack as much health as YOU feel comfortable with... and well, that depends on the player.
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-17-2017, 05:04 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Int / Vita.

by the time you have evolved that into the 95Unique and tiered up into 95L. those 95L's will have crit cap and crit damage cap.

there is no need for the agi line when you would reap more benefit from the 200,000HP. (dead dps is no dps)
      IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Working...
      X