Vivillia's Art Shop !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivillia's Art Shop !

*Not entirely sure if this is the right place for this topic? If it isn't could a moderator or someone redirect me to the proper area? Thank you!
    Ta-Daaaa !

Hey, hey, hello! I'm Vivillia, your local scrub-asf-and-super-duper-poor-SH tryna make it by in this economy!

Because I'm super lazy and I want to be able to make gold in Dragon Nest without actually playing Dragon Nest at times, I figured I might as well give this a shot. I'm by no means the best at drawing and if you ask me I'd say I'm alright, but if you like my art and you'd like to see your character(s) in my style please do feel free to hit me up !!

givemeyourgold
    Most of my artwork is done with quick and simple coloring, with little (or no) shading or background.
    [Because shading takes forever when you draw with only a mouse rip]

Click image for larger version

Name:	erevus.png
Views:	215
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	143703

Images like this, due to their simplicity and how quickly I can get them done, would only run around 500-700g based on what you want?
    That's per character. I might also decide to charge more depending on intricate details or if you'd want your character displaying either their canon powers or any others you'd want me to draw out, or anything of the sort.

However, if that's not your cup of tea, I do draw more full-scale images with more effects if it suits your fancy.

Name:	move_your_feet_and_feel_it__in_the_space_between_by_xlurker-d94pfhq.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	143704

Images like this would start at a minimum of 1500g per character. I pride myself on pictures like this and I invest a lot to make sure it comes out well.
    Also, to clarify a bit more, these are only separated by the amount of time and detail in the images.
    Headshots, full body, and otherwise are not usually determinants for price, though depending on what you'd like added, they can be.
    Skill effects are an additional 500g flat, unless you don't want the flashy backgrounds previewed here. In which case, they're included in the base cost of 1500g
    (or 500-700g if you want a simple image)

Name:	character cards.png
Views:	42
Size:	480.1 KB
ID:	143705

If you're interested in having me draw any of your characters at all, I'd appreciate it if you could attach an image of your character(s) in the outfit you'd want them drawn in, and whether or not you want a simple (like the first three) or invested (like the ones after) image. With that information, I'll draw them in whatever pose/scenario I imagine. If you have anything specific in mind, be sure to vividly describe it so I can best draw it to your liking!! It's also first come first serve!

Other things, like mounts or monsters/creatures from the DN Universe (goblynns/minotaurs/dark elves etc) could possibly run you some additional 100-300 gold per creature. I won't charge extra for pets/spirits or anything else small scale.

Also, it's super duper late and all of this is kind of spur of the moment. I'll leave this be for like a week or two and if nothing comes of it I'll request that a moderator close this topic. I don't see art shops being as popular now as they used to be at some point?
    just gimme ya money pls

All gold/payments should be sent to the IGN Vivillia or Cherubia, as those are the characters I'm on most often. Also, if you'd rather not pay me in gold, you could pay me in something equivalent to the cost of your picture! We can discuss that upon me completing your drawing, based on the current economy and whatnot

i really hope this blows up pls make me popular

I'll like to commission a drawing of my Tinkerer please!

I'll like the invested drawing with preferably this expression, but anything that you feel would look nice is good as well

My discord is Dollphin #7486 if you need to contact me

Comment

Would you please consider messaging me on discord @ Mr Steal Yo Girl#1337

I'm interested in an offbeat commission and would like to discuss pricing, I'm willing to pay a nice sum.

It is a combat scene.

Thanks alot if you do consider!

Comment

Dollphin I finished your commission ! I couldn't for the life of me figure out a decent pose with the expression you'd like, so I only did her upper half, but that made me feel like I cheated out in terms of how cute and intricate your tinkerer is, so I added pearls, gloves, and frills on her outfit, along with a simple background. I do hope this is alright !! Because I did make some modifications without asking you first, I'm only going to ask for 1100g instead of 1500 oof...

She's very cute and was super satisfying to draw ! You can send the gold to my ign V i v i l l i a whenever you please <3 (nospacesofcourse. There's also no tricks in the name, I don't use capital i's for L's or anything of the sort) Click image for larger version  Name:	tinkerer finished.png Views:	1 Size:	201.5 KB ID:	143749
        Last edited by Svrenex; 07-17-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Dollphin
          Dollphin commented
          Editing a comment
          mailed you the gold, let me know if you didn't get it

Originally posted by Haraya View Post
        Would you please consider messaging me on discord @ Mr Steal Yo Girl#1337

I'm interested in an offbeat commission and would like to discuss pricing, I'm willing to pay a nice sum.

It is a combat scene.

Thanks alot if you do consider!
        Sent you a friend request !

Comment

Working...
        X