Seeking voice actors!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking voice actors!!

I posted before but this is an official post now that I've gotten more listings done. I'm going to be making a voice mod for the English voices on NA. We all know the english voices are garbage.. there's no emotion.. no nothing. I don't like it, nor do like 90% of you. So, I'm going to make a mod to replace them. If you do voice acting or feel like you could fill the role of ANY of the classes, shoot me an inbox message with your skype name or message me here. This is a serious project and might end up being a paid project (Maybe like 5 bucks or something idk XD Maybe!! Dunno yet.). I'll be voicing the cleric classes so i need a male with a higher pitch in voice for the warrior that can yell pretty good. Need a sultry sounding female for sorc and a higher pitched girl for archers. If theres one of you that sounds like a 11 year old child lmfao (i know there's girls out there with those squeaky ass voices) i'll take you for the engineer voice. please have a decent microphone if you want to be a part of this. I have voice actors that can do this already in my group but i want to give the community to have a chance since we know what the voices SHOULD sound like and what we actually want. If you have any input or suggestions on what lines to use for what skill or what type of voice would fit a certain class, please do let me know. Thanks for your time guys. Here's the actual audition page i have on one of the voice acting sites i'm on. Feel free to use some of these lines if you want to formally audition or get in a call with me on skype or discord while you read them. Like i said.. again.. this is a serious project.

Thanks for your time.

Heron
    Inadvertently Offensive Bear..
    Some of you really piss me off!
    Scratch my back and I'll love you forever..
    I..I'm fine, baka..

Grizzly
    Voice Acting Profile https://www.castingcall.club/m/joe%20the%20villain

I am legit 11 year old grill.

⋆OTIUM⋆

Comment

Originally posted by Ardelline View Post
      I am legit 11 year old grill.
      I bet you are sir.. i bet you are. >>

Heron
      I..I'm fine, baka..

Grizzly

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyOverAll View Post

I bet you are sir.. i bet you are. >>
        "Sir" :^)
        No but seriously I'm considering auditioning for tink if I can find my studio mic.

⋆OTIUM⋆

Comment

Originally posted by Ardelline View Post

"Sir" :^)
          No but seriously I'm considering auditioning for tink if I can find my studio mic.
          I'd love it if you did. :3

Heron
          I..I'm fine, baka..

Grizzly

Comment

How do you inbox message through here? :O
            Actually, I don't even have a good microphone xD
            Could probably do warrior though.

Comment

Any updates on how this is coming?
              Discord: Zallyn#0070

Comment

O M G THIS IS SOMETHING IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Okay. Gather yourself Liz..

I LOVE voice acting. I actually want to look into it for a side career. Anyone who knows me knows I am a pandora's box full of weird voices. I personally specialize in higher pitched voices, But I can make sultry, sexy voices as well. DEFINATELY WILL BE SHOOTING YOU A MESSAGE.

I'm.
                ECSTATIC!
                HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

booty enthusiast || proud member of TCE

Comment

BUMPING, BECAUSE YES!

Dude i felt sick when i came to NA and realised how ugly and "generic" those voices areare (rly looks like all voices come from 2 actors...) As a Kali player, i love her sexy voice (that sometimes looks like moans :3 #SadismPleasure and increasing soul as example ) i had to download the official voices to enjoy the lvling ...

Any update ?

Comment

Working...
                  X