Looking for refs! (details below)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for refs! (details below)

I'm planning on drawing something with the 9 classes in DN, but I need refs of certain specializations using certain moves.
    If someone can provide these specific refs, then I'll draw their character for free. (I know how much you guys like free stuff lol)

Things to keep in mind:
    • You can reply below and schedule a time to meet me ingame so I can take the screenshots! All you'll have to do then is perform the requested move until I have enough refs. (probably won't take more than 10 minutes)
    • If I do draw your character, I have full creative freedom over what the finished picture will look like. I will not take any requests. I also may take a while to finish.
    • I am going to use palettes to draw the characters. There is no need to tell me what colors the hair or eyes are.
    If you can't meet me ingame for whatever reason but are still interested in getting free art, you can post the refs below! I'll use the following criteria when picking them out:
    • Refs have to clearly show your character's pose. (This is the most important part!)
    • You have a higher chance of being chosen if there is a frontal shot.. (Maybe get a friend to help you out?)
    • Please do not have giant wings on if they prevent me from seeing the pose.
    Example of refs that I would choose: Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-01-03 17-29-54 Tue.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	44916

Reason: It clearly shows the character's pose while casting this move.
    The effects are not as important in the refs as the pose.
    (yes, this pic is the actual ref for the Dark Summoner spot that was taken)

List of needed characters+moves:
    • Pyromancer: Inferno
    • Machina (can be Ruina or Defensio if you have this move): Kidney Blow
    • Shooting Star: Summon Buster and Lock and Load
    • Sniper: Rain of Arrows
    • Inquisitor: Lightning Bolt
    • Lunar Knight: Moonlight Splitter
    • Dark Summoner: Chaos
    • Abyss Walker: Dark Line
    • Valkyrie: Piercing Spike
    If there's any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask!
    Last edited by postboundarts; 01-12-2017, 09:23 PM.

the only downside to this is that someone else would have to take a screencap of the character doing the move, since once you cast a skill the camera is locked behind you~
    Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
    Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
    Discord: vara#2664
    recent costumes list

Comment

• vara
      vara commented
      Editing a comment
      if you want to meet ingame i can help do some of these for you o:
      pyro/defensio/shootingstar/sniper/inquisitor/valk

the only ones with cute outfits are the defensio and shooting star tho

• postboundarts
      postboundarts commented
      Editing a comment
      Tbh I'd like to draw some cute costumes :0 Either the defensio or shooting star are fine. When can we meet up ingame? I can't do it on Wednesday at all, but after that I should have some free time.

• vara
      vara commented
      Editing a comment
      ah i forgot to respond, if you still need sstar/defensio just add me on discord and we can find a time o: ! im free mondays usually.

hello! im interested in doing some refs for you! i can you do pyro/inq/aw and we can meet ingame just lmk when

Comment

• postboundarts
      postboundarts commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure! I'm not available on Wednesdays or this Friday at all, but I can meet up with you from 6pm-9pm PST on any other day. Any of those characters are fine, but for now just choose one of them.
      (I want to give others a chance to get free art too, but if no one responds in a week or so, I might ask for refs of all three. )

• phel
      phel commented
      Editing a comment
      okay! how about Thurs at about 8pm pst? ill go on inq <:

• postboundarts
      postboundarts commented
      Editing a comment
      (Idk if this works bc I'm on mobile but I hope this reply is sent correctly)
      That sounds good! I'll make a party called "photo op" around that time to make it easier for you to find me. I'll be on RarestPepeNA just so you know.
Working...
X