Caffe's Art Shop! ( ~ ・ w・) ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffe's Art Shop! ( ~ ・ w・) ~

Hello!!! My name is Caffe, or Caffe et Latte. My friend told me about DN art shops and I really wanted to make one ^u^

This art shop is mainly so I can earn gold so I can finally fulfil my dream of owning RDNL gear (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

I'm sorry if my prices are too high, I would be glad to lower them if you really want (to a minimum of 500g, 2000g for bgs)! I just desperately need gold ;n; At the time I'm writing this I only have 11g Dx

Here are my prices:

There are more samples at caffe-et-latte.deviantart.com.

Dos:
    ✿ DN Characters
    ✿ OC's
    ✿ Cute girls ;u;

Dont's:
    ✿ Masculine, anything with muscles
    ✿ NSFW
    ✿ Anthro
    ✿ Gore

Basically, only humans and humanoid characters please <3 I prefer DN characters the most ^u^ (or cute girls)

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm new to this site and am having trouble with formatting but I hope it's all okay!

Comment below if you would like a commission, and list which price you're offering. I'll reply with my character name once I finish so you can send the gold.

Slots:
    SachiMizora - 1000g
    MagicalLoli - 1200g
    Crysttal - 1000g
    Last edited by Caffe~; 01-19-2017, 12:27 PM.

I would commission for like half a dozen pieces of art, but the enhancement event aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ASSIST ME ALFREDO
    but this stuff is sooooooooooooo good, please don't fill up before I scrape together some gold.
    also if you have a deviantart/tumblr/twitter/pixiv with more of your art, hook a tink up

and if you wanna barter in rdnhc runs, maybe we work something out (though rdnl sux and you should get idnl now xd)
    Last edited by Dollphin; 01-10-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww XD Thanks so much <3 I probably won't fill up anytime soon! Aren't idn runs even more expensive then rdn? :c We could totally barter in runs though!! I'll take runs any day

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      oh woops and my deviantart is caffe-et-latte.deviantart.com xD I don't have any of the others (yet) but I do have an instagram, I think my name was caffeetlatte xD

• Dollphin
      Dollphin commented
      Editing a comment
      let me know your ign, probably can take you for some free runs next week since no one in my guild wants to be carried anymore. my discord is Dollphin#7486, can probably give you like a hour or so of a head's up if we're running if you pm me there

askldfh raises hand im interested!!!! Could i order two drawings--??

Is it possible to get a preview sketch before you move onto lining/coloring? c: also would you be requesting for the gold in full payment before you start or half after you show the preview sketch and half when you are done~?

Style: full body/bg, 3000g
    Ref: http://byebibi.weebly.com/outfits.html (Outfit #9, the marine swimsuit! Could you draw her with her hair in a bun please?)

I really like the composition of the sample pic in the bottom left, if its possible could I get something similar to that? ;w;
    For the background/scenery, I'd love to see my tink on a cliff or on the shore of a beach or next to the ocean, under a night sky filled with a lot of stars~ It doesn't specifically have to be a cliff/beach shore, could be a small fishing boat or something else, whatever works for you!

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      AHHH!! I can't believe you messaged me and want my art, I saw your art shop too and loved it so much!! I would be glad to draw for you Byebi ;u; Thanks for commissioning me I'll add you to my slots <3

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Also Sure I can send you a preview wip sketch! I'll PM you once I finish sketching. Any payment method works with me, either half and half or just pay me at the end works too ;u; you can choose <3

Aaaa, the chibi's on your DA are so nice. Is the 1000g pricing for the equivalent of a simple or detailed one, or something inbetween?

I think I'd also like to get two drawings off you, both chibi's if possible. But for now would you be willing to do a 1000g chibi of my Phys?
    link: http://i.imgur.com/aZ5Q9dB.jpg
    Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
    Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      I replied to this but I'm not sure if it sent Dx Basically I said :
      1000g is for detailed chibis, if you want simple it'll definitely be cheaper <3 And I've added you to my slots!! Your phys is adorable! I'll send a PM once I finish sketching !

• Syntonism
      Syntonism commented
      Editing a comment
      1000g for a detailed one sounds great, I'll be looking forward to it.

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get my PM? o:

i think your art is adorbs <:
    can u pls consider my tink for a chibi thats 1k?

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your character is adorbs >u<
      Thanks <3 I have added you to my slots!!! I'm excited to start ;u; I'll send you a PM once I finish sketching so you can see!

• phel
      phel commented
      Editing a comment
      aw thank you!
      okay then ^^ Later when you're done pls lmk your ign so i can send the mula

Hello! I'd like to order a chibi - 1000g
    Your Chibi's are soooooooooooooooooo cute <33333

http://i.imgur.com/TqA828X.jpg - you don't have to draw the weapon & tail! but I would prefer wings to be included

Ah if you do plan to do it, do you mind if I post the image on my tumblr crediting your dA + This Dn thread?
    Last edited by SachiMizora; 01-12-2017, 05:35 PM.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
    Other Characters:
    Saint/s -
    Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
    Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
    Ice Witch - SachMizora
    Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind you posting at all! Your pyro is so pretty >u< I've added you to my slots <3

Ohmygosh your art is adorable~ I see your slots are full now, but if you don't mind, I would like to drop some references here (to give you something to pick from) for whenever there is an open slot!

Non-DN Character!
    DN Physician
    DN Physician 2

If I'm consideredd, I would like to order a full body picture (1200g)
    Thanks regardless!
    Last edited by MagicalLoli; 01-16-2017, 07:59 PM.

No longer playing as of early 2016~ but always on the lookout for cute art!

Comment

• Caffe~
      Caffe~ commented
      Editing a comment
      I've added you to my slots! I love your characters I'm going to attempt your nonDN char first but if it goes wrong I'll try one of the tinkerers ^u^

• MagicalLoli
      MagicalLoli commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good! Let me know if you need more references!

Hello~ I would like to place an order if thats ok
    Type: Chibi 1000g
    Ref: http://i.imgur.com/DYNMMmp.png
    Thank you ^O^

Comment

OMG ! I love your art <3
      I would like to purchase a chibi art for 1000g if I still can
      Discord: Kasey #5043

*sorry for the bad quality ref pictures o 3o; lmk if you need better ones*

Comment

Working...
      X