Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Drawings corner

Hey guys! sup?!

hmm... how do i start it... i didn't see any thread of this subject in specific, here. so, i decided to start one myself. Here you can share ur drawings and stuffs, related to DN or not, u knows. I like this kind of thread because it gives a lot of inspiration sometimes xD

Im starting to practice drawing, because i wish to be a concept artist... but sometimes i feel im lacking motivation to practice and specifically when i'm stuck at some feature of the drawing. I do hope this post have some great activity - Also if someone have constructive criticism feel free to do it~

Lets keep it healthy \รต/

I'll Start it with a drawing of one of my Kalis in EU server. I had a lot of screen shots of the "Red drussilia" costume set, of my Blade Dancer... so that was the result:

i feel that her legs and feet r looking weird, but well, i noticed it way too late tho. i dont want erase it to redo, and make it worse.

I like this thread ;DD

nice detail and shading on clothes too, good work!

Will post some of my work in the future, maybe some linearts and looking for artists to color them for fun!
    just a heads-up here that you are not alone, so hopefully this post can keep going vividly ;D

Comment

• Arctiic
      Arctiic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! <3 i'm rly excited with this and i hope more ppl can join to our corner owo

i have some drawings to post, but i wont spam it because i want see more ppl participating, first :3 looking forward to see ur arts!

No one yet? Sad.. xD

ok, here one more of mine. Karacule on flame road attempt ... the fire is a complete mess ahahahahahaha but i dont mind tbh.. i'll get better drawing flames one day XD

Comment

The most recent sketch work - for a friend, Cesc; non-DN thing

wait, I am looking for my 100+ birds sketch practices, about to share it here, but I can't find it!!!!! dangggggggggggg

Click image for larger version

Name:	stfu kirito(g).png
Views:	81
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	52605

Comment

• Arctiic
        Arctiic commented
        Editing a comment
        Waaoo!! Thats awesome <3 so pro xD loved ur shaddings too... I hope one day to be as good as you haha

• Tuna
        Tuna commented
        Editing a comment
        Jellyfish balloon is the best~

I had drawn this for my friend a while ago, who just quit recently

RIP fellow paladin

Contains vulgarity
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Arctiic
        Arctiic commented
        Editing a comment
        Bahahahahahahaha The troll one looks fun af XD

sad ur friend quit; i know the feel :/

• Slavonia
        Slavonia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi my idol, I am a fan of your art!!!!!!

Practiced some jellyfishes for a new painting xD..they were very fun to paint

Got some critiques for the other practice drawing, so I worked on it more and turned into this one... the bow still looks like a banana though my friends said

Comment

• Slavonia
        Slavonia commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha banana, but well done on new added effects!
    Working...
    X