No announcement yet.

Muffin's Sketchy Bakery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I get my Art Before the Game Shuts Down?
    I already Quit the game, but i periodically check the forums to see where i am at in the Queue. So dont worry, when Im up next in the Queue ill gladly pay the gold (or I can Pay a lot extra for rush order....-Winks-)

Comment

• MechaMuffin
      MechaMuffin commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if the game's shutting down any time soon, so I can't answer that ^^;
      I'm sorry I'm taking so long, I'll do my best to speed things up ><

• Queen
      Queen commented
      Editing a comment
      i dont think u should try to bribe an artist, she draws cuz she likes it yanno - not because shes getting money from it.

even if its a joke i dont think its the place to do that, they have other priorities than worrying about someone that wants their art asap, esp when they do that as an hobby.

Done with Queen 's piece.
    I hope she looks alright ^-^)

Transparent ver: [x]

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

Comment

• Queen
      Queen commented
      Editing a comment
      totes didnt see this until today omg :< i think even the @ didnt give me any notification rip..
      anyways yes she looks amazing *~* thank you for ur time!! u rly pulled off what i was looking for ;w; ) b sent the payment~

• MechaMuffin
      MechaMuffin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay! My post was left pending for 3 days, and wasn't posted until just yesterday for some reason.
      That probably messed with the @ system a bit.

I'm really glad it turned out well! And I received the payment, thank you~! <3 ^-^)7

Hey guys!
    Sorry for the inactivity. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I don't have access to my graphics tablet at the moment, so commissions will be delayed until further notice.
    I will update this thread again when I finish the current commission.

Again, I apologise for the inconvenience ><

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

Comment

Bumping! Still interested in an art Commission

Comment

• MechaMuffin
        MechaMuffin commented
        Editing a comment
        Replied in pm~ '-')7
    Working...
    X