Possible art shop maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible art shop maybe

Ahem, I havent been able to play dn probably for a year now so I just have questions~

How does one open an art shop?
    is it allowed now?
    What currency can or do people pay with?
    How do people collect payments if so?
    Would you want me to open an art shop o vo?
    WHAt is mY WOrth? ;u;
    What types of art styles would you want me to open?

Here's an extensive collection of my art
    http://whalephat.tumblr.com/portfolio

and the attached images to the forum are small crops of my art just to entice D;

Please and thank you

and Please be kind~

post references, post a price, take comissions

should be

dn gold

mail/in game

if you want

wahtever you want

up to you

Nice.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      post references, post a price, take comissions

should be

dn gold

mail/in game

if you want

wahtever you want

up to you

Nice.
      thank you ; u;
      Its just i remember before you couldn't open "shops"
      and you could only take "donations"
      So I wanted to double check~

Comment

Hi, your art is super cute. :eyes:
        Welcome back to dn, the game is super p2w and bad now, but before I scare you off, I wanna commission some lovely art.
        Art shops are totally fine under ED now, check out a bunch of other shops in the art section.

Took a look at your tumblr (I love the music by the way) and I'd love to commission a full body / fancyschmancy background (but your art is wonderful, and I'd take anything i can get my hands on)
        Gonna hog a spot in line and stuff a reference of the cutest tink na, patiently waiting until you worked out pricing and the other magic
        Last edited by Dollphin; 04-04-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Roelette
          Roelette commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah, well After looking at some shops i'd like to hope im a 2000g full bod, but currently I don't think I can do a fancyshmancy background cause, like i have plenty of deadlines ;____; , I'll see if i can fits ;O I'll probably only be accepting 2-3 commissions o vo, also when I officially open shop, I'll probably open another forum for organization and records but I'll put you down for sure ;O AH AND My full bodies usually take smol people and make them like more of an adult people ; u;

AH IFEEL LIKE I SHOULD MENTION THIS IVE ALSO CONSIDERED
        OPENING UP BIDS FOR SLOTS
        WOULD PEOPLE BE DOWN FOR THIS
        cause i feel so bad for people like i only have 3 slots open, what if people are busy at certain times that i post the official shop and Idk maybe bids are more fair??

Like I'll have maybe a 2 full bod slots and a chibi
        and people just start bidding so i dont have to do a first come first serve basis???

would people be down for this QAQ?????

Comment

I mean its possible with bids it could be cheaper, and itd be open for a while to give everyone a chance?? Idk
          I end up sad when i miss the time periods for artist i wanna commission ; u;

Comment

I'll bid 2k for a full body slot then. I like swiping spots first from my constant checking of the art section, but cute art is cute art~
            (if you take my spot magi I will hunt you down irl)

Comment

I seen your thread last night right when you made it, but I was so tired I fell asleep :3
              Anyway, your drawings are beautiful!

Comment

Working...
              X