Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *☆*[PaopuFruit] *☆*Guild Recruitment Thread

http://paopufruit.shivtr.com/
    All members, please apply to guild site & discord to keep up with events!

Thanks to Communist for making the Promo vid ~
    Last edited by Ammy; 01-21-2017, 12:30 AM.
    (๑╹ڡ╹)╭ ~ ♡ Ammeh (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Bamp!!!!!!
    IGN: Skroler
    Server: NA
    Discord: Joni #4220

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AiJzMt.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	11320

Bumpu! Currently accepting apps~ New players welcome but please message/mail/whisper me in game first! Thanks!

Comment

Hello!!

I'm not a new player, I used to play back in the Second open Beta, but I am very lost now (I just leveled up to 30 in like 4 hours??). Not to mention things are a bit overwhelming -- I need help!

I vaguely remember your guild back when I used to play and was wondering if there are any requirements to join c: I will be maining a War Mage and want to try out the Silver Hunter and Soul Eater classes! When I played back up to 60 cap I mostly did group PvP because it was very chill and fun, but I also want to try and do nesting this timr around (though, I am typically pressed for time during the weekdays >.<)

i will be sending mail to ChibiAmmy later tonight when I get home from uni and finish studying but also wanted to introduce myself here because it was easier and will help me remember to message you!
        AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

• Ammy
          Ammy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey! No actual requirements as of right now. Just trying to get active members since the space is very limited right now and we need to level it to get more space. Feel free to message/mail me in game if you have any other questions! But yeah we're still a pretty chill guild when it comes to pvp/pve and we're here to help. Our discord is more active than the guild chat itself if you ever want to hang out there, definitely welcome!

Originally posted by Relora View Post
        Hello!!

I'm not a new player, I used to play back in the Second open Beta, but I am very lost now (I just leveled up to 30 in like 4 hours??). Not to mention things are a bit overwhelming -- I need help!

I vaguely remember your guild back when I used to play and was wondering if there are any requirements to join c: I will be maining a War Mage and want to try out the Silver Hunter and Soul Eater classes! When I played back up to 60 cap I mostly did group PvP because it was very chill and fun, but I also want to try and do nesting this timr around (though, I am typically pressed for time during the weekdays >.<)

i will be sending mail to ChibiAmmy later tonight when I get home from uni and finish studying but also wanted to introduce myself here because it was easier and will help me remember to message you!
        Just send in an application in game when you can and i'm sure her or one of the officers can get it for you. Or join our Discord for faster replies

Bump!

Comment

Bumpu~~

Comment

• Kingcoal
            Kingcoal commented
            Editing a comment
            Waoaoa much afk

Accepting new players! Please apply and message an officer or the leader for an invite!

Comment

omgggggg smh

Comment

<3 Come respawn with us~! All are welcome~ the more pvpers, the more fun!

Comment

Hey, just giving you guys a heads up that I did send ChibiAmmy a message and I'm about to apply for the guild in-game. Hopefully this isn't an intrusion. Thanks much~

Comment

Would love to join and meet the Knight of Justice, Darkness, and Princess Of Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hope View Post
                    would love to join and meet the knight of justice, darkness, and princess of justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
                    lol <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment

I sent in a guild app I think yesterday! Let me know if I'd be able to join I used to be in Paopu about 3-4 years ago! aha

Comment

• Ammy
                        Ammy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        were you Heloli? I'm not sure what name you applied under cause we have a bunch pending atm x.x just tell me your ign or whisper me in game!

Guess it's time to revive the thread since we're active again :^) Ammy bumperino

Comment

Originally posted by HeavensBlossom View Post
                        Guess it's time to revive the thread since we're active again :^) Ammy bumperino
                        oh god... i have to redo all of that first post now...

Comment

Working...
                        X