[Valor Recruitment Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Valor Recruitment Thread]

This guild was created by me with the intention of being able to help guide other players to understand the game, enhancing their experience as well as to create a place for people to gather to, and enable them to meet other players and enjoy a drama free fun, family like environment in the game!
    Valor is currently active, having 28 players online at a single time as of 1/10/2018!

We are a growing active guild looking to recruit new members~ No matter where you are from, how new you are, you will be openly welcomed here.

Here at Valor, we have members able and willing to teach you how to gear up, learn mechanics alongside friends, raid, and stay updated on future content.
    We have done Rune Dragon consecutively for the last few days with up to 4 runs in a single day so far.

As soon as we hit level 40 we will start pumping out those tablets and maintain level 3 guild buffs, which are level 2 for the moment. Apply today!

Contacts

Links

Discord <-- Click to join our server!
    ►Website -Being updated.
    ►Facebook - Unreleased.

Why Join?

►This guild is intended for players to find and receive advice, tips, and find friends to interact and have fun with.

►Raid teams are being formed, and mechanics for various nests and raids are being taught

► We won't ignore you here and everyone Is treated with the same level of importance regardless of gear.

►I will personally be there to offer advice and help with information in the discord!

►We have a few members who are willing to take you in a majority of the nests already~

► Guild PVP Events occasionally with gold or cash rewards

► Guild Lotto, an upcoming monthly system with plans to be weekly.

►Meet new Friends and have Fun!

►Lots of events!

► A Drama free environment.

► Come along as we strive to be the top guild on the North American server.

Guild Teams
    ►Multiple Nest teams has been setup and are still in the process of being created, a few players volunteered to help run players through a majority of the nests to teach or assist them. We are still training new players in the process of creating a Rune dragon 8 man hardcore team.

►Guild Signature
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-5-625c7391db.gif Views:	1 Size:	778.1 KB ID:	116603
    Last edited by Couplord; 01-11-2018, 06:30 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Ongoing Event's and Event History

►Weekly Guild contribution Race until level 40!
    ►I will be commissioning various things and paying for it.
    ►We will be having guild video events!
    ►Guild Lottery
    ►Random Giveaways and Events!

It is a great time to join as we are having an event with the grand prize being 100$ of in game currency, or 200k gold.
    More information on the current event is still in the process of being decided upon and is available via our discord.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Previous Events

Last edited by Couplord; 01-11-2018, 06:09 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

Comment

Reserved......

Comment

Working...
      X