Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh an LB! I can accept you.

Comment

• Thanks I'll be logging for a short while i'll see you in.

Comment

• Hello there,

I'm kinda new to Dragonnest, since I myself haven't played it that much. I did read the entire 10 pages of this thread (ignoring the inappropriate post). I see that there are a few meme related post, um I've noticed that Memes does get over whelming for me, does this mean there are times when your Guild goes crazy with this meme thing?

I was thinking of joining but I don't like memes very much, and I do love hanging out with people who are lovely and friendly. But m..may I ask a question?

Can one of your Guild Members (if any) give me your overall experience with the guild. Sorry if I'm asking so much, I just want to be positive about joining.

I'm not that strong, I'm just a Lv.40 Warrior, if your interested in my character.

Comment

• depends on what you mean by memes
          but we pretty much create our own content, i can't really comment on the memes since i do them the most lol

this is the first friendly guild i've joined and everyone here is exetremely patient with new players. i grew to love the guild instantly when i joined last year
          you and anyone else who wants to apply are more than free to give TCE a trial period and if we don't fit your tastes then its really not a big deal

Lil Junister
          Last edited by Myumon; 09-30-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Junister View Post
            Hello there,

I'm kinda new to Dragonnest, since I myself haven't played it that much. I did read the entire 10 pages of this thread (ignoring the inappropriate post). I see that there are a few meme related post, um I've noticed that Memes does get over whelming for me, does this mean there are times when your Guild goes crazy with this meme thing?

I was thinking of joining but I don't like memes very much, and I do love hanging out with people who are lovely and friendly. But m..may I ask a question?

Can one of your Guild Members (if any) give me your overall experience with the guild. Sorry if I'm asking so much, I just want to be positive about joining.

I'm not that strong, I'm just a Lv.40 Warrior, if your interested in my character.
            Hey there, out of all the officers and veterans i'm the newest to both the guild and dragon nest

As for the experience i've had with the guild it's been amazing, I felt at home within the first week. As for the memes you shouldn't worry too much about them, its not excessive or anything. Every so often there might be one in discord but they're not offensive or anything, and most of them are usually jokes that the guild has made up.
            If you do decide to join we'd be delighted to have you

Comment

• Guild slots? We got em

Comment

• hey. hey you. yeah you should join tce. we got friendly people and stuff or whatever
                join tce you wont regret it
                Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
                Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
                Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

• Originally posted by Myumon View Post
                  depends on what you mean by memes
                  but we pretty much create our own content, i can't really comment on the memes since i do them the most lol

this is the first friendly guild i've joined and everyone here is exetremely patient with new players. i grew to love the guild instantly when i joined last year
                  you and anyone else who wants to apply are more than free to give TCE a trial period and if we don't fit your tastes then its really not a big deal

Lil Junister
                  Oh okay, but I'm looking for a Guild where I can stay. And hearing that you grew to love the Guild is what I really wanted to hear. But it is nice talking to you to get a sense of the Guild Myumon.
                  Originally posted by KageNoShi View Post

Hey there, out of all the officers and veterans i'm the newest to both the guild and dragon nest

As for the experience i've had with the guild it's been amazing, I felt at home within the first week. As for the memes you shouldn't worry too much about them, its not excessive or anything. Every so often there might be one in discord but they're not offensive or anything, and most of them are usually jokes that the guild has made up.
                  If you do decide to join we'd be delighted to have you
                  Within the first week? Wow I'm really impressed and happy to hear. I'm glad to hear this, I really am. I'll join if you guys don't mind. I'm just a type of person who wants to know what I'm joining is all so I'm am truly sorry for asking all these questions.

IGN: Repedex

Comment

• Would recommend this guild. They're extremely friendly and fun to be around if you're looking for friends to do content with!

Source: me
                    Last edited by Donkay; 10-01-2016, 07:30 AM.
                    Guild Master of FluffyTail
                    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• Donkay Ty donkers u Wu

Lil Junister It's alright to ask questions! We aim to have long lasting active members, and those types of members usually have questions because they're looking to stay for a long time. We hope you apply and love it in our guild just as much as we do ^-^<3

My Art Blog || Discord ID: Fayoka #0836 || My Guild Thread

Comment

• Donkay
                        Donkay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        uwuwuwu /10c

• Tana-bun x_Terminal Welp valrog xd sneakywings Diffisult Lil Junister

Hello guys! Sorry to annoy you with an @ mention but I'd like to follow up and ensure that if you still desire to join the guild that you've made it in.
                      I've checked the guild list and have not seen anyone that I thought could be you in our members.
                      We have room for accepting all of you however we lost our applications once or twice, so if you're not accepted yet you may have to re-apply.
                      Thanks everyone!
                      Last edited by Fayoka; 10-01-2016, 10:54 AM.

My Art Blog || Discord ID: Fayoka #0836 || My Guild Thread

Comment

• Tana-bun
                        Tana-bun commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ah yes, as you may have noticed, Tanaka is my main as of now, which is my adept

• BUMP-O its reset day which means it's N E S T time

Comment

• I need gold... Grinding... Is... Suffering...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Pasta; 10-01-2016, 02:04 PM.
                        Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
                        Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
                        Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

• Had a really productive day yesterday! Still looking for more people to join!

Comment

• Originally posted by Myumon View Post
                            If anyone needs to contact me or the guild feel free to add me on discord and message any questions/concerns

Myumon #2762
                            ^ reminderr

Comment

Working...
                            X