Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <DivineNine> One +12 93 gear=Officer/Divine

(UPDATED)

Yup, just one piece of +12 93 gear or level 90 L grade gear, and your rank is set to Officer. This guild is all about competition, so there will only be 9 players that have their rank changed to Officer, and 9 of those Officers will have their introduction set to one of the following, "Divine One, Divine Two, Divine Three, Divine Four, Divine Five, Divine Six, Divine Seven, Divine Eight, Divine Nine." The best of the best will have their introduction set to "Divine Nine," while the least of our best will have their introduction set to "Divine One." Making "Divine One" our least geared with +12, and "Divine Nine" being our highest with the most +12 gear. (Note: there will also be players in-guild that have their rank set to Officer, but these players are there for the benefit of the guild and have some much needed responsibilities. We are also looking for Officers, these Officers will have these chosen responsibilities: PvP Coordinator, Nest Coordinator, 'Divine Nine' Admin, and Recruitment Officer)

If you're up for a competition with those that have +12 gear, then feel free to join this guild and you will have that opportunity! If you join now, you can be one of the best in our guild, as we do not currently have anyone in our guild with +12 gear.

If you feel as though you are a friend to the guild or you want to be a friend to the guild, then please, feel free to join our Discord. I'll provide the link for you in-game or through some other form of communication.
    Last edited by iProton; 01-26-2017, 09:09 PM.
    queen-of-heaven-font

guess if they have idn L +12 they can't join since it's only lvl 90

Comment

Sorry, didn't know Ice Dragon gear was level 90. Updated!

I was under the impression that Ice Dragon gear was level 93, because it came with the 93 update. And I merely didn't take the time to get that type of specific information.
      queen-of-heaven-font

Comment

Working...
      X