★★★ [Otium] Guild Thread ★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just copy and paste what I posted in discord

"Hello everyone, Just wanted to give a quick thanks to all the members who have stayed in Otium for the past few years. Unfortunately, the guild is getting removed with the transfer to ED this Wednesday on 9/28/2016. Thank you to all those who have stayed, and those who plan to move on to new guilds - I wish you all the best and success with the new 93 cap.

Regarding the transfer, please screenshot or record all your items, gold and costumes as Pounding has mentioned this morning. It is uncertain whether the transfer to ED will be smooth, so please be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Questions concerning the new guild - Yes a new guild will be made. As stated before, many of us will be returning to full-time Dragon Nest. Joining the guild will be based on first come first serve as long as the individual was previously in the guild already. I don't suspect it will take long for the guild to level as many individuals will be grinding to 93 and, therefore, member space should not be an issue. New officers may be appointed temporarily to account for any void period where no one is available for invitation to the guild.

Once again, thank you to all of you who were part of the guild. Best of luck in Ice Dragon Nest HC and I'll see the rest of you after the server transfer"

With that being said, there will be room for sure. I'm not sure if your accounts will make it in right away with the 20 member limit, but it shouldn't take that long for us to level the guild.
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Can I come back?

Comment

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that RDN HC runs are free in Otium. I realize not everyone notices this and end up buying runs from other teams.

We have been offering free HC runs to guildies for the past few months prior to transfer.

So if you need runs and want to save gold, let us know.

Thanks
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Hi... I was in this guild before, though not really active at all. Was wondering if I could rejoin? I want to try and be active and be on discord and whatnot. IGN is Porsum

Comment

Originally posted by VISVIM View Post
            Hi... I was in this guild before, though not really active at all. Was wondering if I could rejoin? I want to try and be active and be on discord and whatnot. IGN is Porsum
            Yes you may. The reason I removed you is because you had become inactive for too long when we were lacking room.

Just apply again and I"ll accept when I see the application =]

Discord link: https://discord.gg/pvsbE
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Why haven't you updated the front page yet. It's not like you do any work. Stop fuqqing lying. When will all the lies stop you fat whale.

Comment

Yeah update the front page plz...

Comment

Bump for a good guild master. When I'm good, I come back, Zeus.

Comment

So this is only for returning members to the guild?

Comment

Want to join an elite guild

Join Otium

you're gonna play with your Ovium when you join Otium.

why settle than less than the best.

be the best, be Otium.

Comment

is there any gear req to join?
                        Last edited by Scuttlebutt; 11-05-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

WOW such an improvement from the old one hahaha!

Comment

hi i was hoping i can join your guild
                            im a reaper main, with a lightbringer submain
                            i used to play back in 60 cap, and just recently came back to the game about a month ago.
                            a lot of things changed, and ive been slowly adjusting and getting back into the game full time
                            im usually online every day for an hour or two, but during the weekends im online 4-5 hours
                            Reaper(Main): Deishuu
                            LightBringer(SubMain): llPhantom

Comment

• Mela
                              Mela commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Welcome to Otium~

• llStorm
                              llStorm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you for adding me to the guild great guild, and very helpful. Loving the guild so far

• llStorm
                              llStorm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for letting me join this guild is great, very social, nice and informative. Loving the guild so far

I put an application in to join up, played in every cap minus 70 cap.

Comment

hello isoulhunter here. went inactive for a bit, now i would like to rejoin guild. left application. looking forward to playing with you all again.

Comment

Working...
                              X