No announcement yet.

★★★ [Otium] Guild Thread ★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi after read about the guild information, I was hoping I can join your guild ^^
    I used to play back in 80 cap, and just recently came back to the game about two weeks ago.
    a lot of things changed, and ive been slowly adjusting and getting back into the game full time
    Im usually online every day for about 2 hours, but during the weekends im online 4-5 hours
    My IGN is Ravex
    And I like to do all nest with guild
    thank you

Comment

• Mela
      Mela commented
      Editing a comment
      Accepted. Thanks for your application. Welcome to Otium and welcome back to DN

Hello I would like to join the guild used to be active during 90 cap
    im active 4-6 hours a day and looking for friends for nest
    and general content
    My IGN is Monstroso
    thank you

Comment

Hey looking to join the guild, started pve recently, name is zQuake

Comment

Hi
        I hope I can join your guild
        I am Korean. I live in California.
        I used to play Korean servers for few months.
        But the I need to play the NA server instead because of my ping problem.
        Im usually online every day for about 4hours in weekdays im online whole days in weekends
        My IGN is GGoonga
        And I like to do all nest with guild
        thank you

Comment

Hey Otium, Im Negvs(ign) I'm a returning player (40~cap) who focuses more on PVE but I enjoy pvp from time to time. Hopefully i am accepted, I been looking for dependable players who enjoys the game of DN. Im a casual player but I do aim for success and improvement, I'm on daily without a timeframe. As long as there something todo and players to play with I'll play forever. ( not really)
          see you guys in-game.

Comment

Thanks for applying. However, I haven't been really accepting members as of late due to my uncertainty about this game. I believe my long term plans is not to continue on with Dragon Nest along with the guild.

I can accept you but most of us are off playing other games at the moment - such as TERA and Final Fantasy XIV.
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

For formality i guess. Applying on Asura
              nemu#2201

Just a Returning Player...

Comment

Originally posted by Shocking View Post
                For formality i guess. Applying on Asura
                Hello Asura, it was nice talking to you in game!

I can send you an invite to the guild, but a lot of us haven't even been logging in and I don't want to put you in a situation where you join and see a completely inactive guild.

As mentioned above, most of us have either been playing TERA/Overwatch/FF14
                Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Shocking
                  Shocking commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh it's perfectly fine.

I read up on the guild's "inactivity," I suppose, & I would still like to join.
                I've recently returned from a two month break and am looking for a guild to do content with (though I'm not quite ready for raids, and the guild apparently dying ;o).
                I was in Otium in the past, but I probably wasn't around long enough to be instantly recognized o 3o
                Anyways, I'm primarily a PvE player & always put in 110% into improving in any way possible.
                I'm pretty interactive, though I don't like to pry and/or pressure people into coming out of their shells.
                My IGN is: DivineAutumn
                Thank you in advance ! c=

Comment

Loverly, 93 DS playing since 60 cap! Wanna join for active pve and pvp fun~ I play atleast once i day so i'll never be "inactive" Also looking for people to help teach me the ropes of some new mechs ^-^ TY.

Comment

bro wtf, where all the survivors? ;///
                    AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

We're here Queen
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Working...
                      X