[Valor] Recruitment Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Valor] Recruitment Thread.

Welcome to our [Valor] recruitment thread!
    [Valor]
    Current Guild Level : 29/ 40
    Members 199/220
    Recruitment Status: Open
    Guild Channel and spot - Channel 4 Saints Haven

►Information:

This guild was created with the intentions of helping to guide other players to allow them have fun and prosper
    As well as find friends and enjoy a fun family like environment in the game for both PVP and PVE players.

We are a growing active guild going strong! While still being relatively new we are still searching in our quest....looking to find more friends as everyone in the guild is family.
    Here at Valor, we have members able to teach you how to gear up, learn mechanics, raid, and stay updated on future content.

Our main focus is Finding more friends, Helping others, Nesting, And Raiding! But we also occasionally do PVP Events with plans to have monthly tournaments~
    As soon as we hit level 40 we will start pumping out those tablets and maintain guild buffs. Apply today!

The Guild was created by 9/11/2017. I am the leader In Image. Upon the guild reaching level 40 we will do a presidential style voting system on who the leader should be picked from select officers and Veterans !

Links

Discord 

Website - To Do
    Facebook - To Do
    Guild Signature - To Do

How to Join!

►Apply to the guild
    ►Message me VIA discord
    ►reply here, on the forums
    ►Message our current leader

Why Join?

►This guild is intended for players to find and receive help, tips, and find friends to interact with

►As the guild progresses, Raid teams will continue to be created and mechanics will be taught for raids and are already being taught for nests~

► We won't ignore you here and everyone Is treated with the same level of importance regardless of gear or history.

►I will personally be there to offer advice and help with information in the discord!

►We have a few members who are willing to take you in a majority of the nests already~

► Guild PVP Events occasionally with gold rewards

► We will be implementing a guild lotto system

►Friends and Fun!

►Lots of events!

► A Drama free environment.

Guild Rules: The Do's and Don't

Do:
    • Have fun and play together.
    • Ask if you have any questions
    • Invite your friends!
    • Try to speak mainly English if you can
    Dont':
    • Disrespect anyone or create any Drama
    • Violate any of the Eyedentity game rules.
    • Request things over and over. ( Begging ) .
    • Abuse guild storage
    • Fill up the guild with alts... 1 Main and 1 Alt per member! Officers may have 1 Main and 2 Alts.
    • Spam the guild chat.

Events

►After we get more members, whoever has the most contribution will be rewarded.
    ►I will be commissioning various things and paying for it.
    ►We will be having guild video events!
    ►Guild Lottery

Guild Teams
    ►Multiple Nest teams has been setup, a few players volunteered to help run players through a majority of the nests to teach or assist them.

Guild Ranks and Responsibilities!
    Last edited by Couplord; 11-03-2017, 03:14 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Weekly Events.!

Guild Lotto ( Will be started when we get more participants )

We will also start the lotto system, every week you can buy one of three tickets by donating gold in the guild storage and then messaging me a picture

Basic Ticket Costs 10 gold ( 10% multiplier )
    Advanced Ticket Costs 50 gold ( 50% multiplier
    Supreme Ticket Costs 100 gold ( 100% multiplier )

You will then pick 3 numbers from 1-300 ( may be increased later as we get more members In discord ) If you get all 3 numbers, you win 90% ( and the other 10% goes to guild expansions ) If you get 2 numbers, your prize is 30% One number and your prize is 10%/

FAQ

If multiple people get the numbers, the prize will be divided out between them
    If no one wins, the prize will keep going until someone does
    Message me your numbers to prevent players from copying Tickets may be awarded as event prizes Other prizes such as EC may be given out at christmas
    One Ticket per character

Show your Valor ( Guild Contribution Event )

The top 2 In the rankings will gain Valor Points, these can be redeemed for EC giftables or gold.
    Last edited by Couplord; 11-03-2017, 02:58 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

Comment

Commissioning some artwork, contact me if you wish to do some banners or a signature.

Comment

Currently this week's event! Choose a number from 1-100, whoever is closest wins 10,000 gold!
        Multiple players may choose the same number and split the prize
        Thanks to RayMechanic for sponsoring it.

Comment

bump bump bump
          ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

Working...
          X