xSuperNova recruiting chill/mature peeps, formerly SuperNovah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xSuperNova recruiting chill/mature peeps, formerly SuperNovah

Sup guys, some know me but some won't. I run a guild not like many others, this is an old school guild tailored to the more mature/older players here. We're all chill and most are pure casual players, we do however get stuff done, run with each other, some get more stuff done than others ofc . What I'm looking for is simple:

18+ or mature
    Reasonable/kind/respectful
    End game focused but not necessary
    Active enough (see below)
    Believes in cooperation and not manipulation
    Ability to use discord (no mic required) if you plan on doing ddn/rdn/idn with the guild
    PvE focused but hybrids are welcome too (We're not a pvp guild so I wouldn't think any pvp'ers would be interested in this guild)
    Honor, Honesty and Integrity

I like to help when I can but please this is not a power leveling guild, at least not until you hit 80 then we can talk, maybe one of us will have some free time. I like to spread the game, help it grow, enjoy this game with others ya know, have fun . We only have one rule here, no trolling, you can have your alts in here, maybe all of em provided we have the room. We like to do guild daily runs, nest runs and even raiding. We all here like to help one another so if you need advice, maybe myself or someone else can answer your questions. Vets are more than welcome here, we're a pretty chill guild. You must be somewhat active, please don't join if you don't ever plan on playing the character/s you have in the guild. Space will be at a premium at first so we must reserve spots for those that actually play and for some of their alts. If you don't log in without notice for over 30 days, you will be subject to the boot. If you troll others, you will get the boot. Only like minded people need apply please, I will work hard to keep this a guild that respects each other. We all like to have a good laugh now and then but there's no need to degrade one another or bicker or whimper or otherwise disrespect each other here. There's enough of that in the outside world, this guild will be made up of people who don't want to kill each other :P lol. I'm sure there's more and I will add to this later, thank you all for reading!

If you're interested in joining, you must do the following: whisper/mail/discord me prior to applying, there will be a short interview then those that still wish to join will be accepted, thank you for your cooperation.

My contact information is contained within my signature.

Be good people

bump......

Comment

daily bump...
      Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 10-06-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X