X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireside: Casual Raid Coalition

FIREDAY RUNS
    (Fridays 9est/6pst)

WHY PUG? You've practiced 4-man much, you've done practice 8 man, you blew gold on expensive gear, but you don't have time or connections for a real team?

PUG is your chance to test your mettle and meet new people!
    Can you handle the heat?

Goal: To clear IDN 8-man abyss.
    --- The slim possibility of HC will be determined on a case by case basis (runs available, abyss clear time, time restraints)

Runs are on a bench system that also goes with the assignable roles in the Discord channel. Priority is determined by experience, party role and timeliness. First comes prepared to a slot, first serve. Pretty much something like:

A) Tank
    B) Healer
    C) to H) DPS

Filling the slots depends on who's available and which classes. Certain classes can fill multiple roles but listed in their most unique function.
    Priority guideline:
    1. Main healer (Saint, Lightbringer)
    2. Main tank (Paladin, Destroyer, Defensio)
    3. Ice/Crowd control (Adept, Icewitch, Mystic, Silver Hunter)
    4. Debuffer (Screamer, Barbarian, Engineer)
    5. Damage Amp (Swordsman, Archer, Raven, Dragoon)
    6. Element Amp (Pyromancer, Inquisitor, Reaper, Valkyrie, Ruina, Dark Avenger)
    7. Sub support (Physician, Abysswalker, Dancer)
    8. Misc DPS

If you are interested, register a role, keep track of discord and show up on Friday! Thank you for your interest!

Preparation checklist:
    1. Two Hours of Your Time
    2. Runs
    3. Passes
    4. Multiple Conversions: (fire/light) (ice/dark)
    5. Stone Buff

Oh I also assume meeting minimum gear requirements. Training golem DPS should be ~ 30 mil at end to not be considered a carry, otherwise acceptance of anything less is dependent on if the other DPSers can make up the difference.
    https://discord.gg/EysyFFQ
    My info is ceruulean#8465

Cleared 12-23-16 (a bunch of ppl dced at the same time after looting, others left so only 6 man pic when everyone who could reconnected)

Cleared 1-16-17 EST (1 person left to save run) pic credits to Promptus
    Last edited by ceruulean; 01-17-2017, 07:25 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Dude. I love you so much for creating something like this. It breaks my little heart seeing people bash other people for not having enough time and calling them casuals. I crai eritiem.

But once the server transfer happens, I wouldn't mind some PUG chaos. Just let me know the time that you want to jump at it. Me and my husband would probably both be more than willing to do it, and I would say we're fairly knowledgeable at RDN, and want to learn IDN in person. Our in-game names are Zerfetson and iBurstRaids.

Comment

TOO dank for me and lazy to do raids

Comment

Hey I'd love to join in your efforts. I'm feeling the same as you, losing time to play but not losing my love of this game. I joined your discord channel, so feel free to contact me. discord name is SeanD04

Comment

Originally posted by LordKitsu View Post
          TOO dank for me and lazy to do raids
          Same tbh
          well actually university wifi has been crapping out for a day lmao

welcome to everyone who joined! Feel free to ping anytime, we've generated a lot of interest before transfer, it'll only get better

Comment

I am also interested in joining this. I was never able to find raid parties since Im a Destroyer so would love to come after transfer

Comment

@OP What stat/gear range would you recommend for this? just want to know if i am in the ball park lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                @OP What stat/gear range would you recommend for this? just want to know if i am in the ball park lol.
                for IDN 8 man +12 90'unique weapons ( around 120k dmg for most classes) or +12 93 epics as dps, +12 gems. Btw if you get +12 coma-u now you can save the enhancement to 93 unique as this feature was implemented in other servers.

supoort is whatever dmg but usually they should invest just as much into gearing as dps class, but in defensive stats (like unique armor)
                Last edited by ceruulean; 09-27-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

PRELIMINARY RAID RECRUITMENT

bump

4 man idns a dip in the water, 8 man is looking quite nice right now, gotta have your eyes on the prize

still casual since weekly attendance isn't mandatory and if not enough people show up raid time can be canceled or moved

Comment

Updated first post: R> 1 DPS for Sunday 8 EST/5 PST

Prefer sorceress, Kali, lancer, ruina or archer. Discord info is below.

IDN 8-man Baseline Requirements:
                    +12 coma-unique weapons and +12 gems or +10 full set rdnlgrade (+140k dmg for most dps classes that are non-awakened, prefer 150k +)

Recommended HP
                    3 mil hp Tank
                    2.5 mil hp Healer
                    2 mil HP dps

Currrent comp:
                    1. Saint
                    2. Guardian
                    3. Gladiator
                    4. Raven
                    5. Reaper/Gm (when they get fixed)
                    6: Inquisitor
                    7: Physician
                    8. Open

Comment

Oh, this is a lovely idea. If I weren't so new and hadn't had zero raid experience whatsoever and the actual gear experience to do it, I'd join. Maybe when I'm a bit more acquainted with the game.

(i was originally going to try to recruit for RDN here but since this is for the latest raids, I'll make my own thread! goodluck to everyone in IDN!)
                      Last edited by Darumy; 10-27-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• ceruulean
                        ceruulean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We still do rdn, actually we often are looking for ppl to come loool. idn is just for 1 team

bump new update bench system Friday runs! succeed or fail no holds barred

Comment

Bump because Friday is tomorrow~

Comment

Working...
                        X