Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you looking for a permanent 4 man nesting team every week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you looking for a permanent 4 man nesting team every week?

If you are, you are not alone. If you find it frustrating that it can be annoyingly difficult to set up pub parties to clear HC content then join the club. I work Saturdays and can't start doing content til Sunday which means most of the people that are geared for IDN 4 man, TKN HC and DDN HC ect have already ran their runs and I have to make a random party. That wouldn't be the problem if people respected that which they're trying to clear instead of just looking for the carry. There are times when you don't mind carrying then there are times where you'd just like to be in a party of equally dedicated players. This post is for those like me who would like to make permanent weekly nesting teams, I myself have 3 geared mains that can clear all content (8 man IDN soon ) that I would be using.

Am looking to make teams for the following nests: IDN 4 man (abyss+HC), DDN (abyss+HC) and TKN HC (abyss too if everyone wants too). I'm looking for players that are adequately geared for the nests and wish to have smooth, fast clears for we all have lives to live ect and personally, I sometimes run out of time every week trying to finish content on all of my mains (works a b**ch). (Also, for nests to come too like PKN and Granom nests)

My mains:

ReaperOsouls - GM - near 150k in town w/o flag converted, 78% cc @ 210% cd, 11% FD atm w/ flag - 13% FD w/o flag. (DPS in nests range 10-15+ mil dps)
    AssOfDeath - Reaper - near 160k in town w/o flag, 81% fire in town, around 9% FD atm. (9-12+ mil dps)
    ILLbeURdeath - CM - also near 160k in town w/o flag, 232% cd, 2+ mil hp in town. (6-10+ mil dps)

(Sometimes more, sometimes less DPS for all my toons depending on many factors, party composition, am I sucking that day ect...lag...)

My contact information is contained within my forum signature, I will be looking to make 3 teams, they can be composed of the same 3 other people provided they too have multiple geared mains as I do.

Thank you for reading and good luck to us all , may we all get the loots we require :P.

Weekly bump...

Comment

Feel free to hit me up if you need help :3
      ign: Noctowl

Comment

Working...
      X