Phys looking for IDN team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phys looking for IDN team

Hi, guys. I am long for the IGN team for now. I am almost available on Tuesday and Friday afternoon. I am currently in EST time zone. I had the experiences all the way through RDN one year before. Pretty confident with my play style. For IGN, I got full experience on the first boss and and be familiar with half of the second boss. But need some more practice with the dragon part. If anyone interested, just neither connect me in the game or leave a comment below. Thank you!!!!!

Hi, I am recruiting a physician and would love to speak with you. I am part of team Eclipse and an officer of guild, Moon. Can you list your available times?

IGN - Xzine

Comment

• WaterCity
      WaterCity commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. Thank you for be interested. I will be available mostly during at 9:00 to 11:00pm est all week expect Monday. And I will be all day free for Saturday.

Hi, WaterCity

I just PM'd you in game. Let me know if you're still looking for a team. If you could, let me know when you are usually on and time zone. You can reach me here or in game. If you have discord you can PM me @ Xzine#4139

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been busy with work and irl.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X