Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensio LF> IDN Team

Hello,

looking for an IDN Team to start practicing and eventually clear the real thing. Ive done IDN4 man norm and hc a bunch of times now but I know 8 man setting is much more brutal so i want to finally try it out

hit me up on here or

Patrache in game

one screenshot shows my hp build stats and the other is more of a damage build
    Last edited by Patrache; 12-25-2016, 08:53 AM.

Hey, want to make an IDN team with me? Since I'm uncertain of being able to find a team to join due to the fact that everyone is already on a team and the fact that wind walkers are still discriminated against. Or would you rather join an already created team?

Comment

Originally posted by HopeSilver View Post
      Hey, want to make an IDN team with me? Since I'm uncertain of being able to find a team to join due to the fact that everyone is already on a team and the fact that wind walkers are still discriminated against. Or would you rather join an already created team?
      HI HOPE!!!

I'd love to run with you. I just want a friendly team to learn and have fun with tbh.
      Idc if we just practice on the 4 man version either, As Long as we are working at it!

Comment

• HopeSilver
        HopeSilver commented
        Editing a comment
        Then let's practice together, it'll be fun! Although we do need to find a few more people to join our team

Bumping!!!

Comment

Bamping!!!

Comment

Working...
        X