New IDN team recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IDN team recruiting

New IDN team (Saren's Bolt) looking for 4 more members, experienced and geared.

Current team is

HandofAraun-Inquisitor.

XekeTatsuno-Inquisitor#2

Strength-Barbarian (50-50)
    Seraphs- CM
    Saint-Bryter
    Ice Witch-JKrystal
    Tank- Kituru
    Physician-Isabelle

Details: Run times will be on weekends only. and sometimes later at night, like 2am EST or so. I work mon-fri 8-15 hours a day. If you are interested please post a screenshot of your stats, i will update this with the screenshots of myself, xeke, strength, and Seraphs. My plan for this team is to clear HC and work on idn L's, so i hope those looking to join will share this sentiment. ^^
    Last edited by HandofAraun; 01-12-2017, 05:34 PM.

I'd like to join as saint.

Comment

Would also like to apply for saint spot

Click image for larger version

Name:	stats 9-1-17.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	45728

PM me in game or message me on discord BasementDweller#9271
      IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

applications recieved, thank you. JustACrus i am curious to see your dps as awekenned sader. as for the saint's, i will take a look at bryter first since he posted first.

Comment

• Bryter
          Bryter commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel free to add me on discord (Serpent#7098). Just let me know when the run is so I can plan ahead.

ill run a nest with you tomorrow, say pkn or tkn HC. going to sleep for work now. You can find me on discord as Araun#2136

Comment

I want to apply for the IW position.
          Last edited by JinSone; 01-10-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

hi Araun

posting here early should you be interested in having a lancer on the team :3
            "early" in that I'm still enhancing bracelet & armors...and im considering switching the accs to get more crit
            (waiting til weekend enhance event)

w/ 2k FD and ~20m dps in training ground
            Wafia - Flurry
            Wang - Guardian

discord: wangos#9761

Comment

sure, both of you add be on Discord at Araun#2136 and we can talk.

Comment

After running with Strengths Destroyer and deciding he would be better to have as a dps due to his highly geared barb, but if he still does not perform well (i blame overwatch) dps slot is open. i also made a few changes after talking with saint Bryter, decided to pick up phsyician. So physician and Tank slots open, and ice witch is pending. Basement Dweller, if bryter doesnt work out i will consider you, but as of now he looks very promissing. Another thing to add, is among applicants we may need a shot caller.

tldr; LF Phys and Tank, maybe still need dps. hopefully one of you can shot call.

Comment

Just need a physician, dps is still a maybe

Comment

Currently clearing on my Chaos Mage and Soul Eater, working towards getting my Physician some better weapons and an updated costume. I also have some Int sub-stat crests and talismans I can transfer for raids but didn't want to for a stat picture since that's quite a bit of gold. o-o;; If the slot is still available feel free to pm me on discord. ♥

Disc: Echelos#0677

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	75
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	46456
                    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

As of now, team is full. dps is still 50/50 though, so i need a bit of time to 100% sort that before the first run, if i get it sorted quickly, run is this weekend, if not, next weekend. ill pm all members run time

Comment

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	49687
                        I'm a sniper ;o if you need more dps, weekend runs are really nice and I have school and stuff so I love your set schedule, I'm exp'd in norms and have ran hc before (and cleared) Thanks for considering me

Comment

We just had a slot open up for a perm position. we need 1 more dps, preferably an Archer or an Assassin.

Comment

hi, wonder if I can apply the archer spot
                            http://puu.sh/vfkoq/9ba1d49583.jpg
                            http://puu.sh/vfkqQ/38402d1102.jpg

If interested, discord name is Elith#6013 ;-;b
                            Last edited by Elith; 04-10-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X